T_T's (hopefully!) dimishing returns!

Yum -delicious dinner. Perfect start to the weekend!

D - oven roasted cod, topped with quark and Schwartz fish seasoning. Served with home made potato wedges, red cabbage, brussels sprouts and carrots.

Will have an Alpro for pudding - 5.5

Total syns for today: 8.5

I'm going to make healthy eating choices whilst we're out tomorrow, but I think I may have a couple of drinks. Not sure I could be in the pub all day for the rugby without having a couple. May have to give the cider a miss though!

yay happy friday and congrats on your loss this week. FANTASTIC :) WELL DONE xx

yay happy friday and congrats on your loss this week. FANTASTIC :) WELL DONE xx

Aw thank you! I am really pleased.

Saturday: a day of rugby and fireworks! (after body conditioning!)

B - banana, blueberries and strawberries with a free coconut and pineapple yogurt.

S/L - HEXB toast with HEXA cheese. Sugar snap peas. Fruit and possibly a mugshot.
Then rushing off to the pub! Meeting up with some friends to watch the rugby, then off to the fireworks.

I know that I'll be having a couple of drinks (sticking to the shorts - not worth the 9 syns for a pint of dry cider!) - I'm not going to keep count TBH - I know that I have a bit of flexibility, because I'm usually under during the week.

We're also going for curry, will be having tandoori fish with plain rice and salad I believe!

Well, best made plans and all that... let's just say there was cider involved. But we're drawing a line and moving on.

Sunday- where's the weekend gone?!

B - scrambled eggs on HEXB toast, with some smoked salmon and potatoes. Apple and a peach.

Haven't planned the rest of the day as yet, but will be keeping things as low/free as I can to try and repair some the damage of yesterday!

Decided that today is going to be a green day - I only had a bit of salmon - we didn't have much left! I'm going to call it 1.5 syns.

L - not really that hungry. Had a mediterranean mugshot to keep me going and an apple.

D- going to have free quorn sausages and mash (managed to get the low fat ones in Asda!) Going to make syn free gravy and use a HEXA to have cheese in my mash.

Will have two Alpen light bars as my additional HEXB.

Total syns for the day - 1.5 Going to claw back a bit of good grace after yesterday. I may have an Alpro if I want it- which will take me to 7 syns.

Last edited:
oh, i made some syn free scones :D...and was thinking just the same ...cheese and onion smash for the next time :D

Technically, the scones are a tweak. But my consultant said if we're having them as part of a meal, and not just scoffing the lot, then it's ok.

Monday again already - I don't know how or why we do it?!

B - apple, blueberries and strawberries with fat free natural yogurt.

S- carrots and sugar snap peas

L- homemade soup with scones. Plum and grapes. Free fruit yogurt.

S - HEXB toast with quark and marmite

D - tuna pasta with lots of veggies and my HEXA cheese.

I am planning on getting to the gym today as well, although my legs are still so sore from body conditioning! Will see how I feel later on

I think it's a case of overdone it! She really upped the conditioning side of it. I'm pretty good at stretching out and I walk a couple of miles home after class. My boss came with me and she's in pain too. I'm planning on the gym this afternoon, because it's now or never in terms of getting over this. It's the front of my thighs- flipping lunges!

The 'burn' on the thighs is murder! :D

Tuesday - there is so little that's good about a Tuesday (although I will condcede it's at least getting closer to the weekend)

B - banana, blueberries and raspberries with fat free natural yogurt.

S- carrots and sugar snap peas

L- homemade soup with potato scones. Plum, strawberries and grapes and a free vanilla yogurt.

S - HEXB toast with quark and marmite and cheese (HEXA) and probably the little bit of pasta left over from last night!

D - undecided as yet - I think it will probably be oven roasted fish and veg (something quick we can chuck in before the pub quiz)

Back