T_T's (hopefully!) dimishing returns!

Wednesday - Happy Hump Day!
Green today!

Breakfast - banana, raspberries and strawberries with fat free natural yogurt. A clementine.

S - sugar snap peas and carrots

L - home made soup with scones. Mango and melon. Free pina colada yogurt

S - HEXB (1) toast with HEXA cheese and marmite

D - quorn lamb style cutlets, with lots of veg!

Will probably get my second HEX in with some cereal bars - see how I feel later!

Getting my hair done today (yay!); although that does mean another day when I don't make it to the gym (ooops). It is seriously in need though; starting to resemble a shapeless mess with seriously awful roots.

always good to get your hair done!
had mine done the other week, only can put up with overgrowing roots for soooo long :)
mind you, hairdressers are expensive!- it's also trying to afford it:sigh:

Morning - WI in day dawns cold and a bit gray.

EE today!

B - banana, raspberries and strawberries with fat free natural yogurt.

S- sugar snap peas

L - home made soup with scones. Mango (seem to have left my yogurt on the side in the kitchen!)

S - HEXB (toast or wrap, not sure yet) and a couple of fishcakes with cottage cheese

D - pasta with tuna and lots of veggies (HEXA cheese) I might even syn some low low to make the sauce a bit more creamy!

Last edited:
Hiya just had a wee read through your diary you are doing really well so far and have such a good attitude ���� I was in Florida around the same time and amazed you got back into plan straight away!
I noticed that you were saying Allen lights are your hex are they not syned now that there is a new recipe putting the calories up? Totally agree cherry bake wells are amazing! Gill x

Hiya just had a wee read through your diary you are doing really well so far and have such a good attitude ���� I was in Florida around the same time and amazed you got back into plan straight away!
I noticed that you were saying Allen lights are your hex are they not syned now that there is a new recipe putting the calories up? Totally agree cherry bake wells are amazing! Gill x

Hiya - thanks for stopping by! I didn't find it too hard to get back on plan; but then it was still new for me at the time. RE the Alpens, the ones under 70cals are ok for healthy extras according to the website. I guess they must have changed the recipe again?

Low low spread in pasta will be 2.5 syns and 5.5 for an Alpro. Total syns for the day: 8

Friday! Hurrah! So excited about going to Twickenham tomorrow.

Green day today!

B - banana, blueberries, raspberries and strawberries with fat free natural yogurt.

S- sugar snap peas

L - jacket potato (they've finally stopped putting the butter in them!) with cottage cheese. Mango. Free pina colada yogurt.

S- HEXB toast with HEXA cheese!

D - quorn meatballs with rice or cous cous. Lots of super free packed into the sauce.

Will work my other HEX's in during the day. Probably in the form of cereal bars!

My Skinny Syrups arrived yesterday. Tried the salted caramel one in some Pepsi Max - lush! Have the gingerbread one with me, so will be trying that in black coffee this morning.

I think I have a new obsession! I don't normally have a hot drink in the evenings, and coffee before bed isn't a good idea for me; but I do have some horlicks light, which I will happily use 6 (!) syns on later. Will be having that with some of the salted caramel syrup methinks.

Sauce is bubbling away nicely. Just got to cook couscous in a sec.
Alpro - 5.5 syns

Total for the day 11.5

Yay for the weekend. My OH was lovely this morning, he's gone off up the hill to do laundry and left me in bed. It's going to be a long day today! We're getting the train to Twickenham at 12.30, then heading straight for the pubs. Watching the Ireland game, before heading to the Fortress to watch England (I am ridiculously excited!) I would say I'm going to flex-syn and have decided how many syns to use today... but that would be a complete lie.

It's a day out with the boys, so no tell the antics that will be had! I think it will be best to run damage limitation this morning, then draw a line under it tomorrow.

B- fruit with fat free natural yogurt. HEXB toast with HEXA cheese.

So breakfast, at least, is going to be on plan!

hope you have a great time & enjoy yourself :)

Done a quick shop (and even started Christmas shopping!) - so will be doing some cooking this afternoon. Mixed veg soup and a SW quiche; need to alternate my work lunches a bit I think!

Brunch - the last of the tuna pasta from last week, with salad.

S - hexB toast with cottage cheese and marmite.

D - Quorn meatballs with homemade sauce and wholemeal pasta. Free fruit yogurt.

I picked up some decaff coffee, so will be having that with my syrups!

Back