T_T's (hopefully!) dimishing returns!

Nails sound lovely!
Don't think i'd be brave enough to have pics on my nails, plus prob wouldn't last....
Tuna pasta sounds good too!
Had a look for those Alpro's in asda earlier but couldn't see any chocolate ones:sigh: :)

That's the wonder of shellac! She did the colour, then the roses, which she then sealant again with the shellac top coat... which should mean they'll last 2 weeks, at least.

Strange - Asda have been pretty good for them. Apparently they also do gingerbread man flavour. I am on a mission to find them. Were you looking with the yogurts, or the free from stuff? They're not kept in the fridges and come in a four pack. Our local Asda had both milk and dark chocolate ones I think.

That's the wonder of shellac! She did the colour, then the roses, which she then sealant again with the shellac top coat... which should mean they'll last 2 weeks, at least.

Strange - Asda have been pretty good for them. Apparently they also do gingerbread man flavour. I am on a mission to find them. Were you looking with the yogurts, or the free from stuff? They're not kept in the fridges and come in a four pack. Our local Asda had both milk and dark chocolate ones I think.

I was looking in the chilled bit near yoghurts.....that would be why then......are they with the free from stuff then?
gingerbread man flavour sounds pretty cool, i will have a look again next time i'm at Asda :)

nails sound good, does it cost a lot for that? ....sounds like they would be rock hard! :)

Cost £30 altogether, which isn't too bad. Yup - they feel like they should last! I'm a nightmare for chipping nails, so it's the best option for me.

Yup, alpro desserts are with the free from stuff. They come in four packs.

NYE - green day food wise; but I know that I will be drinking off plan!

B - blueberries, banana and raspberries with fat free natural yogurt.

S - carrots, cherry tomatoes and sugar snaps.

L - jacket potato with cottage cheese. Raspberries, blackberries and strawberries. Free fruit yogurt. Was running low on fruit, so also got an alpen light bar as part of my HEXB.

D - cous cous with quorn and roasted med veg.

Well... they were so desperate to get rid of us today, that I was told I could go before my shift even started!

So I did a bit of food shopping and got some steak style quorn strips for tonight.

L - had my snack for lunch, with HEXB toast and HEXA phili and marmite and a free mugshot.

Decided to go to the gym this afternoon; get a bit of body magic as I've got the time!

That's a bonus then?! day off you weren't expecting, gotta be good :D
Good on the body magic :), reckon i done weeks worth with those leaflets!:rolleyes::D

And before i forget Happy New Year, have a great evening , and no bruises! :D

Happy-New-Year-2015.jpg

Good night last night? Hope weigh-in was ok! Enjoy your pizza, I am jealous. Love pizza! :)

That's fab!! Well done :) 4lbs is amazing at any time. That must be a good boost for the week ahead. And call it effort and hard work ;)

It was so much fun! Tired today though.

Weigh in was a total shock - somehow lost 4lbs! That is possibly down to dehydration after last nights antics. But it meant that I got my 2.5 stone award and also SOTW.

Wow!
Well done you! Triple whammy!
It must have been down to hard work! :D
Next stop 3 st award - go you! x

Thanks ladies! So pleased and it's put me in the right mood to start the year. Not very well today, so tucked up in bed after a terrible nights sleep. I don't like to blame the pizza... but I was quite sick. Perhaps my body is just telling me that it can't cope with crap food anymore!

that could be true!
i have noticed when eating food i used to how different and awful it actually makes me feel!
got to be something in this healthy eating regime! :)
Hope you feel better soon x

I don't sleep well if I'm too warm, so electric blanket isn't the best bet for me. I prefer hot water bottle or heat pad. Got my TENS machine on at the moment.

Today is a bit all over the place food wise, because I couldn't eat anything this morning.

I had the last of my couscous with med veg as a late lunch.

I'll have toast with phili for my HEXA and B. Then pasta bake tonight - 3 syns for cheese? Ish.... I've kind of written today off to be honest.

Just catching up hun! -4bs wow well done you and on your award and SOTW. That is fantastic, well done.

I have to agree with you on the bad food I find I feel really ill if I eat a really bad meal like say a big burger and chips/with curry cheese etc. Puts me right off having that food which is a good thing!

Very true! I'm being fairly sensible; pasta bake is in the oven for dinner.

And I've just ordered a vegetable spiralizer! Very excited about making lots of veggie noodles for SP meals

Oooh, i'm thinking about one of those too....what one have you ordered, there are a few types?

I've ordered this one: Andrew James Tri Blade Spiral Vegetable Slicer / Spiralizer: Amazon.co.uk: Kitchen & Home

Very excited about trying it. A girl at work follows palio/raw food, so has been using one for a while it said this style is very good.

Saturday- body conditioning done! Class was a lot busier today. Having EE days at the moment until I have the time to do a bit more planning. I might start to incorporate SP meals into EE days and move on from there I think.

B - banana, blueberries and raspberries with fat free natural yogurt.

S - grape and apple snack pack. Alpen light bar (3 syns)

Not sure what's on the agenda for the rest of the day!

Last edited:
Back