T_T's (hopefully!) dimishing returns!

I probably could if I spent ages planning, but I don't think I'd enjoy it. And to be honest, I don't particularly need the boost at the moment. I was doing well on a mix of green and EE days. I think I'll carry on with a mix of EE and SP; perhaps with a few green days for good measure! (My OH is happy about less green days, because it means more fish. He's very good and never moans about the fact that I'm pescetarian; he just orders a steak any time we eat out!)

Tuesday... start my Mindfulness course this evening and feeling a little apprehensive about it (not least because I have very little idea of where I'm going!) Back to EE today. I did really enjoy my SP day yesterday though. I forgot to take a pic of the lasagne, but there's some left, so will try to remember to snap that!

Lasagne was good; I would probably blanch the leeks before putting them in next time. I also made the mince a bit too wet, so it was slightly watery.

B - banana, raspberries and blackberries with fat free natural yogurt.

S- carrots, sugar snaps and tomatoes.

L - jacket potato with some of the quorn mince from last night (packed full of veg!)

S - HEXB toast with HEXA phili and marmite.

D- oven roast salmon and veg.

Wednesday... happy hump day! (here's hoping it's better than yesterday was, I don't think I can cope with another day like that)

SP day again today and it's actually a repeat of Monday.

B - blackberries, raspberries and strawberries with quark and a bit of Skinny Syrup

S - carrots, sugar snaps and cherry tomatoes.

L - soup, mini quiches and salad. Melon and plums.

D - lasagne using my HEXA for cheese.

Will have my HEXB's as toast and Alpen light bars

Interesting to see you giving the SP a bash. I'm sort of planning on trying a week of it next week...*bites nails*...How are you feeling, hungerwise?

I've just done an odd day, here and there, as well as cutting down carbs on normal EE days. I'm not feeling any different. I snack on veg anyway, but have changed the fruit I have and subbed natural yogurt with quark. I can see if being more difficult on days when you want something really quick and can't just resort to free food. Not sure I could do an entire week... I'm doing three days this week and may try increasing to four next week.

That's it; I'm going into hibernation. Fed. Up. On the plus side, work's done with and it is getting closer to the weekend.

Just had my second HEXB of toast. 1 slice with cottage cheese and marmite, the other with a tin of WW tuna mayo (2 syns)

I got some of those little Kinder bars, which work out at 3.5 syns each. I will absolutely being enjoying one of those later. It took all my will power to not stop in the pub (it is literally outside my front door) and immerse myself in cider.

And I will probably have an Alpro as well (5.5)

Total syns for the day: 11 (or possibly 14.5 if I decide to have a second Kinder bar!)

Hope tomorrow is a better day! Sounds like you may need the 2nd kinder :)

Those kinders are lovely....very small though , mine are in the freezer....an attempt i might eat them slower/savour them more lol

Why you fed up? x
Don't step out the door to the pub!

Just had another one of the those days at work! Thanks though ladies. And I stuck with the one kinder and no pub. The puppy programme on BBC2 cheered me up no end (and the fact that my OH did the washing up and reheating of the lasagne for me!)

EE day today and weigh in tonight!

B - banana, blueberries and raspberries with fat free natural yogurt.

S- sugar snaps, carrots and cherry tomatoes.

L - jacket potato with cottage cheese and the last bit of veggie mince.

S - HEXB toast with HEXA phili and marmite

D - cous cous with roasted med veg and quorn pieces (hopefully there will be aubergines today!)

Will add syns in through out the day. And I imagine today will involve a lot of black coffee with skinny syrup (it feels so decadent, but is very saintly!)

I know what you mean about 'those' days at work, guess we all have them x
Tried some of those sugar snap peas the other day , well they were in a pack with mange tout but not sure which one was which lol , tasted very sweet but... Green?:D
Good luck for weigh in!

Love those little kinders, they are tiny though! Good luck for weigh in :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

1lb loss for me! And shared SOTW again. Lots of new faces and some big losses after Christmas. I've got next week booked as holiday, so won't be weighing for 2 weeks now.

Just had couscous for dinner, which was lovely.

Alpro (5.5) and kinder (3.5) to follow!

Total syns for the day - 12.5

Another SP day on the cards tomorrow and planning to put more in next week as well.

Finally Friday! What a long week it's been. SP today and I'm thinking that I will be doing more SP days until next WI.

B - strawberries (s) and raspberries (s) with quark (p) and vanilla skinny syrup.

S - carrots, sugar snaps and cherry tomatoes (all s) - also have 2 alpen light bars (HEXB 1 that I will have at some point throughout the day)

L - spinach (s), mushroom (s) and butter bean (p) soup. Mini quiches - packed with veg and cottage cheese for plenty of S and P.

S - HEXB2 toast with HEXA phili and marmite.

D - curry with cauliflower rice. Thinking I'll make fish curry... but it depends on stock so it could be a quorn curry!

Will work syns in through the day again. I've decided that I will do a mixture of "true SP days" (ie not using free food) and days further down the EE scale, where I incorporate free food, but still have lots of S and P.

Back