T_T's (hopefully!) dimishing returns!

ooh even I'm gpoing to try cottage cheese on a jacket! I bought loads of tuna today also!

Best of luck for weigh in hun x

Hope weigh-in goes well :)

Thanks everyone! It resulted in a 1lb gain; which I'm more than happy with. Was fully expecting a fair bit more than that.

Really wanted some chocolate after today, so have a caramel bar to enjoy shortly - 11.5 syns.

that's a good result seeing as you have had a weekend away! Well done!
ooohh, caramel..:drool:........nope. had my choccie binge :D......
Enjoy:)

Yup! Absolutely thrilled with that; it possibly means I'd had a biggish loss in the week before I went away. Either way, back on it now! SP today and I am SO glad it's Friday (less happy about the calls queuing before I even start work)

B - frozen berries with quark and syrup. (they were VERY cold this morning!)

S - carrots, tomatoes and apple. Alpen lights x 2 (HEXB1)

L - left over butter bean, quorn, paprika stew type thing. Melon.

Will work my other HEX's in throughout the day... also need to decide on dinner. I am so looking forward to having the time to plan over this weekend and actually be organised for next week.

Yup -saves a lot of space! They are nicer when they've been in the fridge though. I'm considering trying a mousse type dessert with them at some stage (anything to make that lovely chocolatey-ness last longer!)

Whoop it's Saturday! Terrible nights sleep, but I'm up and feeling ok this morning. Heading off to body conditioning in a bit.

B - blueberries and banana with fat free natural and greek yogurt. (totally an EE day today!)

Not planned the rest of the day yet... but the planning thing is on the agenda for this weekend.

Bleurgh head cold seems to be worsening. Keeping myself dosed up on flu medication stuff.

E-Cigarette thing purchased. Have to see how that goes this time!

L - variation on a ploughmans! Carrot sticks, cherry tomatoes and sugar snaps. HEXB toast with cottage cheese. Quorn chicken slices rolled up with cottage cheese. Grapes and an apple.

(may have a mug shot at some point this afternoon....)

D - pasta bake with a HEXA of cheese.

Hope your head cold gets better soon! I know how you feel, I have felt awful all week with one. Good luck with the E-Cig, one of my friends uses one, she been successful for almost a year :)

Thanks - staying dosed up and doing very little is helping. I actually had a nap this afternoon! And now my lovely OH is sorting dinner for me.

I've got some Thorntons triple chocolate caramel shortcakes, which work out at 3 syns each, so think I will have a couple of those for 6 syns. And an alpro for 5.5, total for the day will be 11.5 (not going to lie... might just sneak another shortcake in too!)

Going to try the slowcooker breakfast casserole over night as well, so hopefully we'll have a yummy breakfast when we wake up tomorrow! I need to do some cooking tomorrow and get sorted for the next week.

Those shortcakes sound lush! I may have to investigate those at some point :)

I'll be interested to know how the breakfast casserole turns out. I have seen the recipe, but not tried it. :)

Lol @ the shortcakes :D

I've seen some people on FB doing the slow cooker breakfasts, some turned out well, although they didn't recommend putting the eggs in :D

Hope your cold gets better soon x

When you starting the E-cig, i got someone at work to get me ones of these new tops, had an adjustable air intake bit, apparently, you get a better 'drag' out of it?
Have yet to try it, just ''waiting'':rolleyes: to find the right time to give my e-cig another go :D

I do that with yummy things too, sometimes it is safer if they are out of the way....in my tummy :D

That looks pretty good :)
What flavour liquids did you get?
I did used to like a caramel one, but seem to prefer the 'tobacco' ones now:)

Half a pack of cigarettes to last you til monday or tuesday?......you don't smoke much then?

Back