T_T's (hopefully!) dimishing returns!

Haha....i just went and bought some eggs :D

Hate that when you go to cook something and realise you haven't got everything:rolleyes:

Just done a 'mini' shop myself...trying to cut down a bit on food shopping !

meal planning should be interesting:)

Hope you haven't upset your hairdresser :D

Hairdresser is fine; but will be seeing him tomorrow evening instead.

Food shop done; had to text my OH asking him to come and act as a pack horse! Shopping was heavy... got some more silicone type baking trays and things. As well as an index card box to use as a recipe store in the kitchen.

L - HEXB of w/m bread with HEXA phili, marmite and smoked salmon. Carrots sticks and an apple. Quorn ham slices rolled up with cottage cheese.

D - we're having Quorn peppered steaks with roast veg and spuds. 2 syns for a slice of plastic cheese!

Off to cook now. This is the recipe I'm following for the brownies. Pretty and Polished: Slimming World Brownies Will let you know how they turn out!

Also going to do some syn free egg custards - https://shhhquietmummy.wordpress.com/2012/10/07/syn-free-egg-custards-recipe/ using M&S free vanilla yogurts to avoid gelatine!

ahhh, that's the choc brownie recipe i see on FB today :)
I got some silicon moulds the other week, little eggshell ones, for a recipe i see about mini choc jelly low syn sweets :D
got so many recipes now, it's deciding when to make some of them!
SW is pretty limitless for ideas of things to make :)

The half-syn brownies look interesting. Shame I made the nutella ones before seeing this :) I will be trying them at some point. I need low syn chocolate in my life! Then all I will need is syn free cheese :D

Sounds like you have had a nice chilled Sunday :)

Yup, I'm cooking so much more now and actually loving it. Had forgotten how much I enjoy being in the kitchen.

Egg custards are in... I'm a little dubious about the yogurt curdling, so have turned the oven down lower. Managed to find some panna cotta moulds in TK Maxx as well; so shall think of something to use those for. I'm terrible once I get started in there!

I love cooking too. I just hate the cleaning up afterwards!

TK Maxx has some good stuff! I used to always been in the one in my hometown. But I have no idea where my nearest one is these days.

Hope the brownies turn out well!! I forgot that I bought the ingredients for SW quiche! But I really can't be bothered to make any now lol :)

Well, started the brownies, then realised that I didn't have enough sweetener. I only use the stuff for baking and forget that it weights next to nothing! So went to Tesco Metro x 3, Sainsburys and Morrisons, before finally locating sweetener in Co-Op!

They're now out of the oven cooling; slightly over-filled the mini silicon molds, so will have to rethink that next time! But texture wise, they seem pretty good.

Dinner's in the oven now, then time to chill out! Will have 2 of my brownies for 1 syn and the cheese for 2 - nice 3 syn day!

That's me convinced :D I shall definitely be trying these!

Sat at my desk feeling a bit panicy and shaky, to be honest. Need to get back on the horse though I suppose.

Just going to see how it goes today. I don't want to be off work again, I know it's not the right thing for me in the long run.

Monday - having an SP day today!

B - strawberries, raspberries and mixed frozen berries with quark and vanilla skinny syrup.

S - brownies x 2 (1 syn), carrots, sugar snaps and tomatoes. Alpen light x 2 (HEXB1)

L - soup, quiche and salad. Fruit pot.

D - I'm doing a tofu curry tonight, served with lots of veg.

Back