T_T's (hopefully!) dimishing returns!

Mine has an inbuilt battery unit and at £45 don't really want to do that at the moment! Just steal my OH's instead.

does the battery not detach then?
or is it not compatible with other cheaper batteries?

glad it's going well though :)

Which fruit was frozen?.....coz if it was berries , they're not bad frozen :)

Nope - this one is all propriety accessories. Expensive, but it looks so pretty! And smokes nicely as well.

Had some toast with phili to get my other HEX's in.

Will have an alpro (5.5) and a brownie later (0.5) - total syns for the day: 12.5 (maybe 13 if I have another brownie!)

Fruit that semi-froze was melon and apple. Bits of it were edible, some were just horrible

I hate running late! Stupid bus was late, then the stupid traffic was really bad. All come together to put me in a not great mood! Also meant I wasn't able to have breakfast :-( So will be eating that on my break instead.

Managed to have an alpen light bar (half HEXB) and 2 brownies (1 syn) on the bus!

S/B - blueberries, raspberries and fat free natural yogurt. Carrots, sugar snaps and tomatoes. Alpen light (other half of HEXB).

L - pasta bake (there was a tiny bit left 2.5 syns for the cheese on there), salad and mini SQ quiches. Fruit. Free vanilla yogurt.

D- pasta - bad planning! But I'm at my course, so it needed to be something quick and easy for the OH to get ready.

Curry was night was so good! Loads of free food packed in there, but I think I'd use something other than tofu next time. Not the hugest fan of it.

Also have some more brownies to have during the day - will add syns later!

Step away from the chocolate!

Girl I work with brought in scones and there is full fat butter and jam. I was sooo tempted but resisted had a coffee & hi fi bar instead!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Hope you day ended better than it started! It is a nightmare when people bring in treats! Someone I work with brought in chocolate truffles at the beginning of January, after I had warned everyone not to bring in things as I won't resist!! Luckily I avoided them.....No idea how :)

Nope - there was no chocolate! I can't remember if I had one more or one less brownie LOL. But it was well under for the day and no chocolate involved!

Happy Hump Day!

B - frozen berries (freezer playing up again, so not very frozen...) with quark and vanillar syrup.

S - carrots/ sugar snaps/ cherry tomatoes. Alpen light x 2 (HEXB1), plums and apple. Lots on my desk to keep me going throughout the day)

L - soup and mini quiches with salad. Water melon.

D - butter nut squash mac and cheese. Will serve with veg and need to get some P food in there as well. Possibly fish? Thinking some hot smoked salmon might work.

Well, I did pack up some brownies to bring with me.... but I seem to have left them at home! So I will have some brownies later and my second HEXB of toast! HEXA for cheese in the mac and cheese...will probably have some syns there as well, but will work those out later!

Shopping done and home. Quick snack before I get my bake on, ready for tomorrow. Going to make some more brownies and egg custards for group.

HEXB(2) toast with marmite and cottage cheese and a tin of WW tuna (2 syns)

I'm going to use my HEXA of low low cheese spread for the sauce for the mac and syn 50g of low fat cheddar on the top (3.5 syns per portion)

Alpro for pudding (5.5) and a couple of brownies (1) = 12 syns for the day

Great day hun, well done. Im just doing my list now for food shopping tomorrow. I am going to try a new meal or two this week.

D - butter nut squash mac and cheese. Will serve with veg and need to get some P food in there as well. Possibly fish? Thinking some hot smoked salmon might work.

what is mac and cheese?:)
And good luck for weigh in, hope group like your offerings :)

Back