T_T's (hopefully!) dimishing returns!

Happy Hump Day! Had really odd dreams last night and totally do not feel rested today. Now just to get work out of the way and massage this evening. Change to dinner planned, because it needs to be something the OH can chuck in the oven.

B - blueberries, raspberries, blackberries and banana with fat free natural yogurt.

L - jacket potato with cottage cheese and spaghetti hoops. Strawberries, melon and vimto jellies. Free cherry yogurt.

D - I think it will be the quorn BBQ fillet things. With veg. Quick and easy, because I won't be home 'til gone 9.

S - sugar snaps, cherry tomatoes and carrot sticks. Alpen light - managed to get cherry bakewell ones - lovely (3 syns). Will have time for a quick HEXB of toast with HEXA cheese between getting home and rushing off for my massage!

Enjoy your massage - my friend is a qualified masseur and I'm really thinking about getting her to give me the once over as my hip has been giving me murder lately. I'm falling apart at the seams - hip on one side, knee on the other!

Weigh in day! Back and shoulders are feeling SO much better after my massage last night. Ridiculously glad it's nearly the weekend though; even with Monday off, it's felt like such a long week. Got my references all typed up and sent the job application off yesterday, so trying not to stress about that.

B - banana, blueberries, blackberries and raspberries with fat free natural yogurt.

L - jacket potato with cottage cheese and maybe spaghetti hoops. Melon, strawberries and plum with Vimto jellies. Free fruit yogurt.

D - pasta bake with HEXA of cheese.

S -sugar snaps, cherry tomatoes and carrots. Alpen lights x 2 (HEXB)

Not sure what I'll use my syns on yet. May have some chocolate after weigh in.

1lb off! It's in the right direction, although I was hoping for a little more. Creeping closer to my 3 stone award now.

Friday! At so very long last.

B - banana, blueberries, blackberries and raspberries with fat free natural yogurt.

L - left over pasta bake- HEXA of cheese. Strawberries and plums with Vimto jelly. Free strawberry yogurt.

S - sugar snaps, cherry tomatoes and carrots. Apple. HEXB of toast with cottage cheese.

D - we're having Chinese takeaway. I just really fancy it and it's been a bit of a stressful week for both of us. Decided that we'd treat ourselves. I won't be drinking at all this weekend, so I'm kind of carrying over my cider syns of the previous couple of weekends!

Well done on the pound off! :)
That massage sounds good, could do with one of those!

good luck with your job application too :)

Thank you! They've said we'll know if we're through to the next stage by 09th March. I am trying my hardest not to be totally unbearable whilst waiting for news! (Poor OH; he's very patient with me)

Well, I thoroughly enjoyed my Chinese last night. It was over my syns, without a doubt, but very nice and back on it now.

Saturday! Up and off to the gym to try out my new trainers.

B - blueberries, banana and strawberries with free raspberry yogurt.

Thank you! They've said we'll know if we're through to the next stage by 09th March. I am trying my hardest not to be totally unbearable whilst waiting for news! (Poor OH; he's very patient with me)

Well, I thoroughly enjoyed my Chinese last night. It was over my syns, without a doubt, but very nice and back on it now.

Saturday! Up and off to the gym to try out my new trainers.

B - blueberries, banana and strawberries with free raspberry yogurt.

Ooooh, that's a long wait! x
hope your trainers are comfy :)

Trainers were super comfy - definitely better for my knees and ankles (new sports bra was much more comfortable too!)

Just having some mango now I'm home - quick shower, then off to do bits and bobs around town.

I imagine lunch will be sandwich and mug shot type affair, with some fruit and veg thrown in as normal!

D - got some swordfish! Will make a courgette and cucumber noodle salad to go with it and little teeny tiny new potatoes!

I think pudding might be strawberries and I'll syn some choc shot to go with. All a bit vague at the moment - will work on syns etc later.

Best. Salad. Ever! Cut up mango, red and white cabbage, spring onions and radishes. Then spiralised a courgette and half a cucumber. Mixed with fresh lime juice. Super tasty and plenty left over for lunches next week. So nice with the swordfish and mini new potatoes.

Going to have strawberries and 2 syns worth of choc shots and an Alpro in a bit (5.5)

Total syns for the day: 7.5

Gald your new trainers are comfortable :).....(i was looking for my sports bra earlier -couldn't find it anywhere!-may have to get a new one :rolleyes: )
salad sounds lovely!
never thought of adding fruit to a salad before :)
swordfish?.....never tried that one before either , sounds different :)

Sunday - planning on taking a walk to Iceland this morning, give these ready meals a go. Also need to pop into Asda to get some bits and pieces. Then the idea is to get to the gym this afternoon.

Seagulls seem to be back in force, so I've actually been awake for a while. Cheers then...

B - spring onions, mushrooms, potatoes and Quorn bacon with a couple of fried eggs. Delicious!

Not sure food wise for today, will update later.

Gym done! Good workout, followed by a late lunch.

L - HEXB toast with HEXA Laughing Cow cheddar triangles and marmite. Some quorn tikka pieces and some smoked salmon. Carrot sticks and sugar snaps. A pear.

D - got the salmon pasta and the veggie curry from Iceland. So we'll probably cook both and share them. Unconventional, but then the freezer drawer is playing up, so don't want to risk them sitting in there for too long!

Got some Kinder mini's, which are only 1.5 syns each. Will be having one of those later for sure!

Back