T_T's (hopefully!) dimishing returns!

It's hump day! And the sun is shining beautifully; just a shame that it's going to change at the weekend.

B - blueberries, raspberries and strawberries with fat free Greek yogurt.

L - Salad with hot smoked salmon, hard boiled eggs and kidney beans. Yogurt. Fruit.

D - TBC. OH is at geek club and I'm going to the gym, so it will be something quick and easy I imagine!

S - fruit. Sugar snaps, tomatoes and carrots with hummus.

Home from work and just having a little chill out before I hit the gym; prefer waiting 'til it's that bit quieter!

S HEXB wrap with HEXA halloumi, quorn and sweet chili sauce (1.5) with a packet of Shapers crisps (3.5)

D - LM sausages and mash with loads of veg. (1.5 syns for LC light triangle in mash and 2 syns worth of gravy)

Going to try on of the new Skyr layered yogurts for pudding (1)

Total syns for the day: 9.5

WI day; feeling positive about getting my 3.5 stone shiny!

B - blueberries, banana, raspberries and strawberries with fat free Greek yogurt.

L - salad with hot smoked salmon, hard boiled eggs and butter beans. Yogurt. Melon.

D - Pasta with HEXA of cheese.

S - sugar snaps, carrots and tomatoes with hummus. Plum. Alpen light x 2 (HEXB)

So, I start work at 9.30 today, then I'm on the phone for half an hour before heading off for four hours training! Lunch 2-3, then a coaching session 3.30-4.30, then back on the phones for an hour before I finish! Should be a pretty good day all 'round

Good luck for weigh in! Go get that 3.5st shiny :D

I find the underwired ones SO much better! B - blueberries, banana, raspberries and strawberries with fat free Greek yogurt. L -Quorn jerk with rice and peas (2.5ish syns for coconut milk - it's probably slightly less, because it's only a small portion of rice). Fruit yogurt. D - TBC... need to get on it with the planning again! S - sugar snaps, celery, cherry tomatoes and carrots with beetroot hummus. The rest of the fruit that I don't eat at lunch time!

How are you making the jerk?

How are you making the jerk?

Hi Hubz, it wasn't jerk in the strictest sense, but it was pretty tasty! I fried off quorn fillets in some jerk seasoning (I used the Santa Maria one, because I generally find their chili powders/spice mixes brilliant), 'til they were just browned off. Then I chopped up a red onion and a white onion, sauteed thm off with more seasoning. Added tinned tomatoes and chopped scotch bonnet, added the quorn back in and reduced down 'til it was a sticky sauce

Hi Hubz, it wasn't jerk in the strictest sense, but it was pretty tasty! I fried off quorn fillets in some jerk seasoning (I used the Santa Maria one, because I generally find their chili powders/spice mixes brilliant), 'til they were just browned off. Then I chopped up a red onion and a white onion, sauteed thm off with more seasoning. Added tinned tomatoes and chopped scotch bonnet, added the quorn back in and reduced down 'til it was a sticky sauce

Great, thanks. I will add that to my list of things to try.

Thank you! It was really tasty, but a little bit sweet; might add more chili next time. Can also add kidney beans in for the last few minutes if you want to bulk it out.

Friday! At long flipping last...

B - blueberries, blackberries, raspberries, strawberries and banana with fat free Greek yogurt.

L - smoked salmon, butterbean and boiled egg salad. Skyr layered yogurt (1 syn)

D - Linda M sausages and mash (HEXA of cheese in my mash) with roast veg. (2 syns for gravy)

We're out for a friends birthday tonight, but I'm going to stick to diet coke I think. Got body conditioning tomorrow morning, so can do without feeling the previous nights effects!

Will have an Alpro at some point (5.5)

Total syns for the day: 8.5

Sorry that your loss wasn't as big as you hoped, but it was still a loss :) Fingers crossed for a good loss next week :)

Enjoy your evening! :)

Back