T_T's (hopefully!) dimishing returns!

Morning! Gym this evening instead, but still an early start to head up to uni.

B - blueberries, raspberries, strawberries, plum and nectarine with fat free Greek yogurt.

L - salmon and boiled egg salad. HEXB Alpen lights

D - sloppy Joe style pizza pie. Stand and stuff tortilla (4 syns) filled with mince and topped with HEXA of cheese. Served with a big side salad. Quark and yogurt with Options (2)

S - Proper corn (4 or 4.5, not sure which flavour I'll get!) Fruit and will fit melon in before zumba this evening!

Which means I have about 10 syns planned in for the day

That pizza pie sounds amazing!!! I am definitely stealing that :D Hope you have had a good day!

Argh - far too many words and still more to write! I'd forgotten how much I hate word limits....

Cheeky little break for some fresh air and to stretch my legs. Decided will have a late lunch - want to make sure that my food lasts through the day, so I don't end up snacking.

Proper corn (4 syns) absolutely love the sour cream and black pepper ones. Great to grab on the go and a big portion as well

I do not miss writing essays! And hopefully your food lasted :) That proper corn sounds nice too.

I like those proper corn too, and the skinny popcorn, love the sweet'n'salty ones:)
I also have some of those stand 'n 'stuff things, had them for ages but not used them, you reminded me to get them out the cupboard and go check the date!:D
Hope you've recovered from the Tabata and Burpees!:D

I've just got home... food lasted.

OH cooked pasta, so having some of that now with my HEXA of cheese.

Muller chocolate fix for pudding (5)

Total syns for the day: 9

Amazed at myself for staying on plan today! Even managed most of my melon lol and got over 10k steps on fitness band.

I think the report is pretty much finished - just the final tarting up bits and references to do. Will have a little lie in tomorrow morning, then get it finished and sent in, so I can focus on preparing for vivas. No rest for the wicked!

Thanks Denn; I've stopped sulking so much now! It's possible that it's muscle, but I am nearly a stone heavier than I was in the summer, so really want to get back on it properly. Frustrating after a really good well.

At least it's Friday! Had a longer lie in this morning; I didn't sleep well at all last night. Was going to the gym early, but have decided on a more leisurely start to the day. Will go to the gym in a bit, then shower and head up to uni to prepare for my viva.

B - blueberries, raspberries, pear and plums with fat free Greek yogurt.

L - tuna pasta salad

D - nacho feast (HEXA)

HEXB - hifis or Alpen lights - not sure yet! And will work syns in during the day

Hi TT, just found your diary.

Goodness... that session could have been classed as attempted murder! Tabata based workouts including barbells and far too many burpees. Glad that I've decided to do zumba tomorrow evening, instead of tabata in the morning.

Sounds awful and a bit dangerous. I though the idea behind tabata was that it was short and sweet to boost the metabolism. Think I'll stick to my 4 mins:character00116:in the morning.

Back