T_T's (hopefully!) dimishing returns!

Well done on getting all your work done! You definitely deserve the gin! And I am glad you have stopped sulking :) Never know, you could get a super loss next week! :)

Let's hope so; otherwise I might have to drastic measures (we don't really need our middle toes, right?)

Yum - nacho feast was delicious for dinner! I used Holland and Barrett soya mince and added loads of extra veg, as well as some smoked tabasco (current obsession!)

And I've only had two gins at the moment, so tired that I may not even bother with another one.

Vintage fair sounds like it will be a lot of fun! Have a fab weekend :)

Thank you! It was - there was SO much that I wanted to buy as well; but limited myself to an oversize scarf (I'd been looking for a brown one to match my boots) and a cute little short sleeved jacket for when the weather picks up a bit.

Just had a Mugshot, because I was cold and a bit hungry when I got home. And an Alpen light, because I wanted something sweeter than the apple I had! (3 syns)

D - Linda M mushroom and spinach burgers (1 syn) with roasted veg.

Will have a choc mint fix (5 syns) for pudding.

Total syns for the day: 9

Last edited:
Well done on resisting brownies! You're a better woman than I am. I would of sneakily eaten and then denied all knowledge :D

Mmm, I love a horlicks! Perfect for a cold winter evening.

I thought it was just me that ate the powder :D Reminds me of maltesers.

I am thinking about getting a spiralizer! I need to up my veg and cut down on pasta! So seems to be a logical way to go :)

Yay do it! So worth it - I love mine.

And I am a certified powder eater too! When we lived in the Kong Kong, you used to be able to get Milo and Horlicks sweets, which were just the powder compacted tightly. Lush.

Early start again, off to the gym then uni at 11.

B - berries and fat free Greek yogurt.

I think I'll probably have a quick brunch before I go up to uni, just some veggie bacon, potatoes and eggs to keep me going.

L - buckwheat curry leftovers

D - toasted buckwheat and roasted veg - bad planning on my part again!

Morning TT! Thoguht I'd come see how you're getting on! I'm sorry classes are long :( Keep up the good work with planning and you'll get there ! :D xx

Soon you will be one of the superfit people in your class! And others will be wishing for other unfit people to keep them company :D

Back