T_T's (hopefully!) dimishing returns!

Had a lovely time in London. Dress shopping was actually a lot less stressful than anticipated. We tried on a few in David's Bridal - but they seemed really expensive for what they were, and we didn't fall in love with anything. We decided that we wanted to go for maxi length, because it felt more bridesmaidy.

Then we had a quick lunch in Costa - cheese toastie, not on plan, but not awful! With a black coffee.

Debenhams on Oxford Street was our friend! Although we did end up trying on a tonne of dresses!

I rather fell in love with this: http://www.quizclothing.co.uk/clothes/00100008406.html
But not really suitable for wearing all day and night!

This is the one we decided on: http://www.quizclothing.co.uk/clothes/00100008493.html
It looks so lovely on, and it will still fit perfectly once I've lost some weight! It does need to be shortened though

We went out for dinner at a dim sum place last night. Delicious and most of what I ate was steamed (so not too bad). Today wasn't great, but back on it 100% tomorrow, so I'm happy with that. We didn't even drink all that much!
The dress in the second link is amazing.
Glad you had a great time in London.

Thank you! Just need to get it shortened now! But I'm going to wait for adjustments, because hopefully it will need to be taken in a big as well!

Pizza wasn't a good idea- at least I'm guessing it was that that made me sick! Feel fine this morning after some sleep.

Morning of catching up on emails and things, then off to uni. Up at the stables again later- can't wait until I actually have some money to ride!

I'm going to get in a couple of days of scan bran pre-WI on Thursday. I'm in two minds whether to SP or not!
I want to try the Taste of Asia edamame 'spaghetti'- which is gluten free, just made with beans. It is technically only made of P/S food but I imagine it would be a bit of a tweak to have it on SP. Anyway, plan so far today is:
B- melon and strawberries, HEXB1 I'll make some carrot and ginger baked oats to snack on later.

L- salad and scan bran (HEXB2) with laughing Cow light (HEXA)

D- cauliflower and beetroot rice, with roasted veg and hot smoked salmon.

Will add in some syns during the day

For these ones, I weighed out 35g of coarse oatmeal, added a heaped tablespoon of quark (would normally use yogurt, but doing SP today), finely grated a medium carrot. Mixed everything together with a large egg, sugar free ginger syrup, powdered ginger, cinnamon and nutmeg. Then baked it for about half an hour.

I sometimes add fruit. But usually just have fresh fruit on the side, so I don't have to syn it!

It was nice to be on the yard again this evening. I'm planning to book a lesson for a couple of weeks time as well. Excited to get back in the saddle!

I had a sudden urge for chocolate earlier, so had a pack of Aero mint bubbles (one of my favs!) (9.5 syns)

Total syns for the day: 15

I'm at the 'office' tomorrow, so must avoid cake... I'm not sure how this week is going to go! Have to pop to the post-office tomorrow morning to send the dead iPhone. (£84 for it! Pretty pleased with that)

We've got "Too Posh to Parent" on in the background... I think I may have to learn to like kids.... this woman has hundreds of clients lined up and is opening a potty training academy?! She charges about £2k per child for three days work!? Bloomin' mental...

Ooops - good thing that I didn't have anything to do today! I took antihistamine last night, because my eyes were really itchy; thought because it was fairly early, it wouldn't be too much of a problem with my meds.... I just woke up at 11!

B - carrot and ginger baked oatmeal with fresh fruit.

L - TBC

D - fish and roast veg.

Will add other HEX's and syns in during the day.

Going to book an appointment with the doc. It's frustrating, because this seems to be the only side effect of the meds, but my eyes are SO dry and itchy in the evenings that I'm worried about damaging them

Would be good if you could get back to riding! I used to do it up til about 17 then stopped as I didn't have a suitable horse anymore. I don't think my ancient rescue would appreciate being saddled up again lol.
Could you dry some drops/spray for your eyes? Antihistamines have that effect on me too which is annoying as I'm allergic to rabbits (We have 6...)

Back