T_T's (hopefully!) dimishing returns!

Eye drops seem to be helping a bit! I've snacked on low syn bits and bobs today, so will call it a full 15 for the day. Been a bit lax keeping count.

Had my second HEXB and my HEXA of Ryvita and LC light.

I'm back in the office tomorrow, so makes it easier not to snack (just have to avoid cake again...)

I keep meaning to try savory baked oats, but I think that will be Friday morning.

Sorry to hear that your eyes have been causing you some discomfort!! However glad that your drops have helped a bit :)
Good luck for weigh in tomorrow I am sure you will have done really well :)

Ruth
X

Well, today has started better, in that I'm awake! Not sure how long I'm going to be in the office for today, but there is loads to do! I'm meeting with the person who designs our website, to try and make some changes. I'm going to miss this placement! I'm hoping that I might be able to carry on doing some work with them, even if it's just helping on the day of events.

B - carrot and gingerbread baked oats, with fresh strawberries.

L - I'll just grab a salad and some fruit

D - I think we're having veggie burgers.

Will stay low syn until after WI anyway. Hope everyone has a great day xx

Slight change of plans! After walking to town and settling to work in the office, I got a call to say everyone was ill and wouldn't be coming in! So I've come home to work, rather than sitting on my own. I have better internet connection here (and it isn't blisteringly hot!). At least it was extra body magic, walking back up the steps! And they're pretty steep! (the picture only shows about a third of them - it's a long old climb!)
348s.jpg

Thanks Jenny - the eye drops are certainly helping!

Bit of a slow start this morning - I didn't sleep that well last night, so stayed in bed until 9. Next door have a new born baby, which is usually really quiet/I don't notice if it wakes, but last night I did! And for reasons I still can't fathom, it really sounded like the people upstairs were playing the piano at about 4am!? So, not the most restful night, but I managed to get a bit of sleep this morning after OH had left for work and stopped snoring in my ear.

I've just grabbed some fresh fruit whilst I write this update, then me and the hula hoop are off to the park.

B - carrot and ginger cake baked scan-bran (HEXB)

L - omelette with salad

D - TBC

Did an hour of hooping and skipping intervals! Feel SO good for it. And got encouragement from passers by.

Carrot cake is in the oven - I'll have that with some fresh fruit for an early lunch, then head into down, and have a proper lunch later on.

I also popped to the greengrocers and picked up some celeriac, beetroot and purple cauliflower. No idea what I'll do with them yet! Having a little browse of recipes for some inspiration

Slight change of plans! After walking to town and settling to work in the office, I got a call to say everyone was ill and wouldn't be coming in! So I've come home to work, rather than sitting on my own. I have better internet connection here (and it isn't blisteringly hot!). At least it was extra body magic, walking back up the steps! And they're pretty steep! (the picture only shows about a third of them - it's a long old climb!)
348s.jpg
I recognise those steps.... Christmas steps there a killer, great exercise though

Attachments

• sweet potato and celeriac gratin.jpg
    sweet potato and celeriac gratin.jpg
    19.4 KB · Views: 1
Back