T_T's (hopefully!) dimishing returns!

So this morning, my hula hoop bruises look like I've been run over by a lot of bikes! OH thinks it's hilarious.... How caring of him.

I'm off to the gym now. I've had a yogurt and an apple. I'll grab a banana or something straight away afterwards. I'm not really hungry this morning, think I'm coming down with a bit of a cold.

Will update food later. Tour of Britain is in Bristol later, so we'll be off to watch that as well.

Have a great day everyone! xx

So this morning, my hula hoop bruises look like I've been run over by a lot of bikes! OH thinks it's hilarious.... How caring of him.

I'm off to the gym now. I've had a yogurt and an apple. I'll grab a banana or something straight away afterwards. I'm not really hungry this morning, think I'm coming down with a bit of a cold.

Will update food later. Tour of Britain is in Bristol later, so we'll be off to watch that as well.

Have a great day everyone! xx

I really have got to try these hula hoop thingies they do sound so fab!! I hope you enjoy the gym and have a fab day! All sounds very exciting!!

Ruth
X

I love my hula hoop! I'm hoping as I get better, the bruising will lessen. I'm lucky that the park near me is relatively quiet on weekday mornings, so I don't feel like too much of an idiot!

Really good gym session! The city is a bit mental... lots of students moving into halls this week. UWE freshers is next week, and I think UOB have opened their halls this weekend as well. I had to remind myself not to go too hard, but nice to be back in the gym. I'm going to build up to do a couple of classes in the next few weeks as well.

I've downloaded the Headspace app - which is for mindfulness and meditation. They had an offer whereby you get the full subscription for 99p per month, for three months. It's really good - and they have all sorts of useful stuff on there.

We're going to take some gin in a can to watch the cyclists - but I am intending to still stay on plan. So three cans will be 10.5 syns. Which gives me a few syns for later, if I want them.

L - the rest of the gratin from last night (HEXA)

S- scan bran (HEXB) with cottage cheese and spring onions

D - fish and roast vegetables - so excited about beets and purple cauli! (around 1 syn for olive oil)

It really was, Poppet. And could actually be refined, and served with salad as a starter as well. It was delicious, and I didn't even mind that it was quite carb heavy.

Watching Tour of Britain was really exciting! It's amazing how fast they're actually going; you really don't get the sense of speed on the TV. We watched from a few different places. Lovely atmosphere - loads of people of all ages. And lots of dogs around (I only tried to steal one Spaniel puppy... and in my defense it definitely wanted to come with me, not its owner!)

I had two gins (7) and one Kopparburg light (horrible, and I won't be having those again!) (4)

We also popped to Sainsbury's again on the way home, and I managed to get frozen cherries - so will have those with sweetened quark for pudding later.

Morning all! Lovely and sunny out today, so think we'll go for a walk.

B - carrot gingerbread baked scan-bran (HEXB) Served with frozen cherries and strawberries.

L - TBC

D - cauliflower cheese (3 syns) with quorn gammon steaks (1), mini jacket potatoes and asparagus (1 syn for oil)

I'm not going to use my HEXA for the cauli-cheese, so I can have that at lunch time instead!

OH is fixing technical computer things... and getting quite stressed about it! We're popping out to the shops now, but I think me and the hula hoop will be heading to the park. Best to keep out of his way when it involves computers.

L - I'll just have a salad and add some cheese to it I think.

Although the plan is to go out, we'll have to see... I seem to have had a reaction to something - a bit red and blotchy!? I discovered I had some antihistamine with a different active ingredient. We will have to see whether that knocks me out, or whether I'm ok with it! Docs on Friday, so hopefully she'll be able to help with something to deal with the eyes etc.

Lunch was really nice and simple; roast quorn chicken, mixed leaves, yellow tomatoes, spring onions, HEXA of cheese and balsamic vinegar. Also had some sherbert lemon popcorn (5.5)

It's my friends' birthday tomorrow, but she's off on holiday, so we're going to see her after she finishes work this evening. I'm just going to stick to Diet Coke anyway.

Hope everyone's having a lovely Sunday! x

OH is fixing technical computer things... and getting quite stressed about it! We're popping out to the shops now, but I think me and the hula hoop will be heading to the park. Best to keep out of his way when it involves computers.

L - I'll just have a salad and add some cheese to it I think.

Although the plan is to go out, we'll have to see... I seem to have had a reaction to something - a bit red and blotchy!? I discovered I had some antihistamine with a different active ingredient. We will have to see whether that knocks me out, or whether I'm ok with it! Docs on Friday, so hopefully she'll be able to help with something to deal with the eyes etc.
Hope your feeling a bit better, best of luck at the Docs x

Thank you! Feeling much better now - who knows what was going on!?

Dinner was delicious - decided to only have one gammon steak in the end.

I'm going to have the other two for breakfast tomorrow, with fried potatoes, egg, butternut squash and spring onions.

L - scan bran cheesy marmite loaf (HEXA and B) with salad

D - chili 'non' carne with rice.

Oh I do love a good plan!

Thank you! Feeling much better now - who knows what was going on!?

Dinner was delicious - decided to only have one gammon steak in the end.

I'm going to have the other two for breakfast tomorrow, with fried potatoes, egg, butternut squash and spring onions.

L - scan bran cheesy marmite loaf (HEXA and B) with salad

D - chili 'non' carne with rice.

Oh I do love a good plan!
I'm pleased to say I had a lovely tea today, slimming world Italian sausage with lots of roasted veg and broccoli.
Only eaten butternut squash once before but I steamed it and I was not that impressed but today I roasted it and it has now become a new favourite!

Exactly like the bacon, but thicker! It wasn't bad at all. We never used to get to bigger supermarkets, but when we moved, we moved within a 5 minute walk of a big-ish Sainsbury's. Makes for a happy me!

Weekend really was lovely, I feel a bit tired this morning. I'm in the office for my placement from 11. I was going to do some hula hoop this morning, but just realised that today ought to be a rest day.

Ooh sounds good! I'll definitely look out for them. I forget which of the big supermarkets have the best meat-free ranges, I think I remember Tesco being quite good so maybe I'll head there.
I like Sainsburys but my purse doesn't! I live pretty close to all the big ones- Asda is probably the furthest but that's a good thing cos I can't resist their pizzas!
Rest days are important (and might help your bruises heal!) so enjoy it :)

Back