T_T's (hopefully!) dimishing returns!

There was actual sunshine, for about half an hour - the cafe is poolside - open air pool, so that's how I managed some sun time!

I had a hectic weekend, and a mad night last night. Had my other spa day with my friend, then ended up on a rescue mission to cheer up another friend. And getting home at 4am after dancing in the rain. Needless to say, I have not been on plan.

Weather has been awful these last few days! We have actually had some blue sky here today though. How was yesterday's spa day?

Are you able to have a chilled out day after your busy weekend?

Sorry to hear you're having a bad day. At least you have your horse riding as something to focus on, and take your mind off things. xx

Hiya, I've got over myself now. Things are a lot brighter once you've sat on a horse! It was a good lesson - bit frustrating, as I was riding a mare that's lazy as **** anyway, and is only just being bought back into work after a long break. We got there in the end!

Working 4-9 tomorrow. Determined to get back on plan tomorrow... I seem to have lost all my mojo recently.

Hope you're alright TT, glad you enjoyed your spa day and sometimes we need a little break to let off a bit of steam so that we can fully get back on it!

Ruth
X

Back