T_T's (hopefully!) dimishing returns!

Thanks Poppet - it's been quite chilled out (although the festive spirit and cider has been flowing!) The cocktail was amazing and I absolutely recommend it. We have some left, so that will feature tonight I think!

I'm busy on Thursday evening, so will be weighing in the morning instead. I'm not back on plan, but I'm also not too bothered about it right now!

Ok - new day. Let's do this. I've ended up sleeping in longer than intended - mostly because I was up half of the night coughing. Not much fun; but determined that it isn't going to stop me going up to uni this afternoon.

B - porridge (HEXB) with fresh fruit and 10g of peanut hottie (2 syns)

L - will pick up a salad and bits on my way to uni. Syns to follow.

D - I'm thinking the 2 Chubby Cubs recipe for saucy cheeseburger gnocchi bake (but using veggie mince instead of meat) That will involve syns (I think about 1.5) and my HEA of mozzarella.

Sounds a tasty tea option! I'm hooked on Pinch of Nom after seeing you talk about it so I might have to check out this 2CC too.
Hope your cough gets better soon- OH has one at the moment and although I feel sorry for him cos he's not feeling well, it's driving me up the wall!
Just as I was about to drop off last night he had a coughing fit and I jumped out of my skin.
Got some home made remedies to try on him tonight so we might both get a better sleep :rolleyes:

Fingers crossed for a better night! I've only just got on the bus to uni... Builders in upstairs and they keep setting the fire alarm off again. They asked those of us that could to stay in, so we could try and work out where it was faulting... Annoying and loud!

2CC blog is so much fun! You'll have to excuse the urm, 'choice' language!

Picked up some fruit and other bits to keep me going today. Only syns are in the John West Light Lunch- which is just one syn for the Moroccan style salmon salad.

Will do! Just got home - OH is on veg prep duty. I'm rather excited about - ages since I've had gnocchi!

There was no low fat mozzarella left in Sainsbury's, so had to get normal. Just means that we'll make three portions out of the recipe, instead of 4. I'm going to call it 2 syns per portion + HEXA.

Then I'm going to have 100g of Walls soft scoop light (7)

Total syns for the day: 12

I know! I was really surprised - and annoyed that I've wasted so much time trying to shape mashed potato into gnocchi and pretending it's like the real stuff...

Just been to the gym! I know - I was shocked as well. I think it was more an avoidance tactic than anything else; although I do feel better for it.
WI tonight - will just take it as it comes. I'm pretty certain it will be a (deserved) gain.

B - porridge with apples (HEXB)

L/S - the last portion of gnocchi (HEXA) and I have another one of the Light Lunches (1). And lots of fruit!

D - OH is in charge, because I'm at WI, but I think we're probably having the usual pasta Thursday, so that will be syns for cheese.

Back