T_T's (hopefully!) dimishing returns!

It's not too bad, actually.About as dire as most places, it seems hah.

Just got back from a week at my parents last night. Hen do was amazing - absolutely loved the Charleston class, and I think I might try and find lessons here. Food hasn't been on plan, but not all bad. Will see tomorrow, I suppose! Need to find my mojo and get back on plan properly, just so much going on at the moment!

Ok, so I've been arsing around with plan! I need to get my head back in the right place. I haven't been totally off plan, but I certainly haven't been good. It's also now two weeks since I've weighed! I was at home the first week, and something came up last week, which meant I couldn't get to any group. Never mind. I am back on it from tomorrow, 100%. Today won't be too bad, but there are a few bits and bobs that need eating, which, whilst not exactly unhealthy, I can't work out syns for.

Planning to plan today! I want evening meals sorted for the next week. Also want to do a bit more sorting in the flat. Hope everyone's having a lovely weekend.

Hi TT, hope you have planned some lovely meals for the week! Take it meal by meal, and day by day, and it will fall back into place :) x

Morning Poppet - haggis and Red Snappers were both delicious! Planning all done for dinners. I don't tend to plan lunches anyway, as it's leftovers most days. Wednesday will be out of my hands a bit, as we've got our first friendly show. It's going to be a LONG day I think, with lots of standing around, just hoping the weather stays dry...

B - porridge with fresh fruit. (HEXB + 10g of Peanut Hottie for 2 syns)

L - pasta salad (1 syn for mayo)

D - some sort of bean casserole. I may add sausages to that as well.

Also have my HEXA to use. I might make some cauliflower cheese bread. Or just have the cheese as a snack! Will also add syns in during the day.

Bean casserole sounds hearty :) How do you make your cauliflower cheese bread? I bought a cauli last week with the intention of making something like- or a pizza base- I was thinking blitz, microwave, squeeze water out, egg, season & bake?!
Hope wednesday goes well for you- not sure what the weather will be doing by then, it's gorgeous here today. Really crisp and sunny!

I love a casserole, and beans bulk it up nicely! It's a bit overclouded here today: we had the crisp, sunny weather over the weekend. I think the "bread" will be along these lines: http://www.jocooks.com/healthy-eating/cheesy-cauliflower-breadsticks/ Hadn't really given it too much thought.

Small pleasures: the greengrocer on campus had £1 bowls of cherries today. Yay. Things like that make it so much easier to be on plan.

I decided I couldn't be bothered to make cauliflower cheese bread today. So I'm just having a piece of cheese in my fingers! Along with spaghetti hoops and a packet of quavers (4.5) for starters.

Dinner will be going in the pressure cooker, and includes tonnes of veg and Quorn meatballs. It will be less than 0.5 syns per portion for oil.

Total syns for the day: 7.5

Yes, rather pleased with that! And even though I had the syns, I didn't reach for the gin (a real positive!) I've got a late one tomorrow, it's usually 10.30ish by the time I get home from the yard. And I'm not sure what will happen food wise on Wednesday. I think it will be eat what I can, when I can... we're leaving uni at 8.30 and I think it will be a long day. Annoyingly, they've just told us today that we have to wear back protectors for dressage and SJ - only two of the team wear them. We can share, but I don't know that the girls will fit me!

Morning all. Planning on heading off to uni in a bit.

My lift to the stables for my lesson tonight doesn't leave until 7, so I'm in no real rush to get up there just now.

B - porridge (HEXB) with apple and Peanut Hottie (2 syns)

L - Bean casserole type thing from last night (yummy and super packed with speed)

D - veggie burgers (1 syn) with wedges and roasted veg.

Will take lots of fruit to snack on during the day, and will add in some more syns.

I have been very successful at procrastinating today... Granted, I've done a fair bit of reading. I've done another mini-chapter for my literature review. And I've stayed away from chocolate. I also haven't spoken to a human being in about 7 hours! Thank goodness my lift is soon-ish and I get some pony time. I think I might grab a packet of Quavers (5.5) on my way down. Suddenly feeling a bit wiped out and fruit isn't hitting the spot, so possibly a little low on salt. Plus, I won't have any other opportunity to get syns in today!

I wish I could work at home; I just lack the discipline!

Tuesday's lesson was amazing - jumped one of my fav little mental mares. And the competition yesterday was SO much fun. It's BUCS style scoring, which is really complicated: but I was top on my horse for dressage. And placed fourth overall (out of 16) individually, and we were team third. I took a spill in the jumping warm up... typically, I was the second rider in, so everyone was watching the warm up! Ah well, bit bruised and slightly sore, but nothing time and arnica won't fix. Food yesterday wasn't on plan - although I didn't eat much, as I didn't really feel hungry. That was probably to my detriment when "one pint" easily became not getting home until 8am.... Ah well. WI tonight, and I will take whatever the scales say with grit and determination to actually get the hell on with it.

You did really well! Hope you're not too sore (or hungover) today though- take it easy!
Lol at staying out til 8am, that is some stamina! Hope the scales are kind to you, I think I'm getting a bit complacent already too which isn't a good sign so early on.
Just keep trying to remember the upcoming wedding I want to look half decent at..

Back