Tablets for kids?

stef2009

Gold Member
Right in need of some technical help!! Want to get My son a tablet for his bday, was looking in tesco before and I found one called the nabia 2, it was £149 and looks brill! Was Adament if he was having a tablet it going to be a childs one! Even tho I didn't really want to pay that much as he's havin a party too! Anyway it's come to my attention that he can't have Netflix on it, this was one of the features i wanted to have on it, so that's put me off, basically can u buy like the android tablets and make them really kid friendly?? Or the new kindle fire but literally make it into a child's one? Not buying him like an apple or Samsung one, he's only 5! So the android would do if I could make it like in kid mode!? Helppppp!? Xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I would do exactly the same as you Stef and opt for the Android one, much better and as you said you can make them safe with the security features! - My friend found a good one for about 80 pound on Amazon, ran the latest software and her little boy loves it! Xxx

Ooooh do u know what it was called? Xxx

I can't remember what she said, just try searching for Tablets (which ever size, 7 or 10inch) and loads will come up, just make sure you pick one running either Jelly Bean or Ice cream sandwich! :) xxx

Thankyou :D Will look now xx

Hey me again :D Just to confirm, did your friend manage to use the security settings to make it child friendly? xxx

Thankyou :) xxx

Back