Take 2! My New IF Journey

Thanks everyone :)

I'm just taking it one day at a time. Felt really stressed today when i got home from work so had a little bit of a binge on chocolate but fortunately i have plenty of syns so it won't be a problem and by binge i mean a few mikado sticks, a jumbo chocolate snack a jack and a 25g pack of haribo starmix. Plus i've done plenty of exercise this week so fingers crossed. I'm going to the gym with my brother tomorrow for a free day to see what its like. I guess i'll know for sure when i finally get weighed on Saturday morning....

Fingers crossed.

Wow didn't realise how long it had been since i last came on. Well i lost 0.5lbs last week and this week i've sts despite doing everything right. Think i'm going to give my body a rest from dieting this week. I'm going to attempt to eat normally and have plenty of fruit and vegetables and just see how the week takes me. I'm still doing lots of running and walking. I'm going out twice a week with my local Sweatshop but really need to fit in a 3rd run which i'm not managing at the moment. It'll be especially important as i soon need to start my training for my first 10k.

I'll keep people posted. Let's see if i can just eat normally this week.

Back