Take 2 to 12 stone!! Take no prisoners, or carbs!

RebekahR said:
Your doing fantastic hunch a swim too. Well done :)

Glad your over the tough bit, the rest is plain sailing

Xxx

<3 <3 <3 <3

Watching movies with my broyhers.... And their ordering Chinese! >.<

So last night I ate my bar with four cups of tea while everyone else ate takeaway! It took me about fourty minutes aswell haha!

LOL! Definitely wanted another one after - but it just goes to show how much you want food sometimes because it's there, not because you're hungry at all.

So glad I didn't cheat. Feel fantastic about it this morning! I was just thinking 'I will wake up slimmer I will wake up slimmer' the whole time.

#proud.

Well done babe that's ace :) don't think I would of been so strong

Your doing great, when's your weigh in??

Xx

Hey, elaine! :)

I'm on day 6 at the mo' - You're doing really well to resist that takeaway, especially so early into the plan!

My (short-term) goal is 12 stones as well (hopefully for xmas!) & I'm 15 1/2 stones right now so we're pretty close. :)

Hi Elaine ine, well done for not having the food. That's real determination :)

I want to be 12 stone too. Hope to be there by Christmas. Had a bit of a wobble yesterday, but right back in the zone now

I also have to remember to keep drinking the water (slaps head)

Proud of you girl! Way to go!

RebekahR said:
Well done babe that's ace :) don't think I would of been so strong

Your doing great, when's your weigh in??

Xx

Thanks muffin :) not till Thurs, so just two more sleeps! Lol!
I felt SOOo awesome not having any. When I've previously done slimming world etc and chose a low syn option take away (or something) I have felt good/proud but nothing compared to avoiding it completely!!!

Sexy For Xmas! said:
Hey, elaine! :)

I'm on day 6 at the mo' - You're doing really well to resist that takeaway, especially so early into the plan!

My (short-term) goal is 12 stones as well (hopefully for xmas!) & I'm 15 1/2 stones right now so we're pretty close. :)

Oooo good luck with your WI tomorrow then!! How have you found it? Is this your first time?
Yep 12 stone... I hope this will put me at a size 12-14. I probably want to get down to 11:7-10 before re-feed to give some leeway. Hoping to be at goal for my birthday which is mid-Jan! Sexy for Christmas would be aweaome but fear I have too much to loose x

angie-bum said:
Hi Elaine ine, well done for not having the food. That's real determination :)

I want to be 12 stone too. Hope to be there by Christmas. Had a bit of a wobble yesterday, but right back in the zone now

I also have to remember to keep drinking the water (slaps head)

Thank you lovely! I wish I could be at goal for Christmas! But have a holiday the end of September so am givin myself until the middle of Jan!
Well done being back in the zone! This is my umpteenth attempt so I really am giving it my all this time!

I need to up my water too I keep forgetting and having tea >.<

biggusburdus said:
Proud of you girl! Way to go!

Thank you lovely <3

So. Tuesday is almost over!

Food for today:

- chocolate shake (yum yum loving these but fear I will be left with all the vanilla and the porridge that I have still yet to try - eeep!)
- strawberry shake
- crispy chocolate shake
- cabbage, brocoli and chicken breast

Exercise:

- trampoline 2 x 4 minutes, 3 x 3 minutes
- waist twister - 20 mins
- walk - 40 mins
- plus some cleaning

Positives of the day.
I look good in black skinny jeans! Size 18 and on and off without undoing the button or belt!

Negatives: I am still avoiding porridge and vanilla! Hahahha!

Off to bubble bath and peppermint tea :x

I'm having a big peppermint tea too :)

Your doing great I love the choc shake too :) BB told me her trick.with adding coffee Mmmmm

Enjoy your soak your doing ace, those jeans will be falling down soon

Xxx

Ha thanks R, we can only hope, eh??

Today I sorted my room out! Lots of clothes and old make-up GONE! Feeling all de-cluttered and clean. Aaaah.

Today food wise I've actually only had one pack.... Duh duh duh.... PORRIDGE!!! For the first time.
I attempted to make it into a biscuit. Think I failed, unless they are supposed to be completely rank? It was more like cake mix Hahhaha!

Also had (lots of) lettuce and some chicken. But! Not sure if I went over on my chicken as could not weigh (friends house) and although it was just chicken and lettuce I'm sure there was more than 100g.

Now, here is where I need the advice... Do I just have one more pack (making it two paks and a highh protein meal or do I still have the three packs?
I know I wont be knocked out of keto so to speak, but I'll still be taking in more Kals (maybe 130-200??? Advice anyone?

Off to the cinema tonight! Coke zero ahoy x

You won't be knocked out of ketosis by chicken

Have three packs for sure

Enjoy the cinema hunny Xx

Thanks lovelies! I saw lawless (yum yum Tom Hardy!! Hubba hubba!) Buttt as if my stupid panic over the chicken wasn't enough I got a coke zero (allowed) but it didn't taste like coke zero at all! I asked the guy to check (he said he was sure) and then made him do me another one.. (well its the only 'treat' I'm allowed and it taste suspiciously like full fat!) .. Holding up a long angry que orange Wednesday customers.. But did I give one? No!

Ha. Anyway the second coke zero tasted the same and, having had a can or two or coke zero at least every other day (couldn't stand it at first) I know what it tastes like and something about that cinema one tasted wrong!

So the whole movie (apart from enjoying Tom Hardly with much glee) I was cursing vue and imagining Hotel ketosis had kicked me out and left my Soon to be skinny wadrobe on the kirb.

Rushed home and a stick test (salmon coloured - bingo) but one again before bed that was MuCH paler.
Also a bit hungry so had three cups of tea. But meh it could be my mind. You know how silly fat heads can be?! Anyway. I'm not paying too muh attention to the sticks and just sleeping on it and looking forward to weigh in tomorrow because no matter what the scales say I am definitely looking a whole lot slimmer this week :)

In other news shall be going to the gym in the morning. Mostly because I broke my waist twister! Yep!! How awful.... Well to be fair that's what you get twisting for forty minutes to bloc party!

Lol! Also thought of goal rewards :)

Under 16 stone - hairdressers appointment. (this is a trick reward as my hair needs doing so bad hahah )

Under 15. Leather jacket <3 debating getting the size 16 I could just get over my arms but not zip up! It's beaut and only £55!! And I've always wanted one (help?!)

14 stone: booking appoitment as I will be

Under 14 : dying my hair brown! For the first time in 25 years! Kid you not! Sick of waiting! Hahah! Yikes!

Optimistic much?

Night beauties xx

Your mini.goal rewards sound great :)

I've had a lively leather jacket since I was 14, I now fit back in it but my boobs have stretched it so much I'll have to chuck it after my op LOL get the 16, I can never zip any jackets!!

Your doing great hunny, your in the fat zapping zone :)

Xxxx

RebekahR said:
Your mini.goal rewards sound great :)

I've had a lively leather jacket since I was 14, I now fit back in it but my boobs have stretched it so much I'll have to chuck it after my op LOL get the 16, I can never zip any jackets!!

Your doing great hunny, your in the fat zapping zone :)

Xxxx

Thank you R :)
I do love it ever so much! And I've never had one before!! (always wanted one!!!) Shall be getting it when j get under 15 :D x

06/09: 16.11
13/09: 16:03 (-8lbs)

:D :bunnydance:

Goals for this week:

More water
More packs
C25K week 1

Hup two three four....

Your doing amazing :)

So proud of you, doing fantastic :)

Well done you! You are doing so well!
Love your goals, it's a brilliant idea!

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Thank you beauts :) you two spur me on so much!!!! Seriously!!!!

Week 2, Day 1.

Food:

Scrambled eggs x 2
Chocolate shake
Vanilla pudding (Errghhh hate the vanilla!)
Dark choc truffa

Water: 3 x 750ml and counting *chugs through 4th bottle*
Coke zero: nil. :)
Exercise: C25K day 1.

Positive: completed day 1, no sweat. Was going to start at a later point (of the programme) but no point! Must not skip steps!

II. Skinny black jeans, black fitted top, red shoes and unwashed hair and I am not kidding you everyone was commenting how nice I looked?! Hello what?! I didnt even wear make up today mwahaha

Negative: My breath smells gross! I honestly think with me the more water I drink the worse it is. Is this normal? Lol?! Anyway, feeling much better for having more water, skin really clearing up too :D

Allsooo, have counted my stuff and have 28 packs left (including 2 mac and cheese -which I never get right- two vanilla and two porridge - yuck!) butt my cruise is in 10 days! 28 packs is enough for only only 9.
However, since I'm going to be off for a whole week (making me nervous now, thinking about that) maybe I should re-feed the day before?

Definitely going to order some packs BEFORE I go away so I don't have any 'no stuff' excuse to get right back on it when I'm back!

Another tiny little whine - ketosis sticks are negative.... Maybe my friend had full fat milk instead of skimmed? Could that have knocked me out? Or maybe the sticks are being weird cos of water? Eeep!

Anyway! Will stop over analysing! In bed watching Charlie and the chocolate factory eating a choc truffa x

Back