Take a letter...

MissHarleyQuinn92

Thought posting a little reminder note to myself would help me stay (or get back) on track.

Dear Harley Quinn.
You're a swell girl... but tonight you've been a big fat puddin' and eaten tonns of yummy synful treats!
Tomorrow morning you get your tushy straight onto your yoga mat as soon as you get out of bed. You'll feel heaps better.
Lots of love, Harley Quinn. ^_~

MissHarleyQuinn92 said:
Thought posting a little reminder note to myself would help me stay (or get back) on track.

Dear Harley Quinn.
You're a swell girl... but tonight you've been a big fat puddin' and eaten tonns of yummy synful treats!
Tomorrow morning you get your tushy straight onto your yoga mat as soon as you get out of bed. You'll feel heaps better.
Lots of love, Harley Quinn. ^_~

Lol hope your positive thinking works. Have a great day x

Dear Anna,

Just because you are poorly, pkease dont raid the food cupboard!!

Yours...

Anna x

Dear Leah,

You may be planning a flexi night tonight but that doesn't mean a flexi day and night. It also doesn't mean you can stuff your face and go overboard on syns/drinks just because the word flexi is involved! Stick to plan during the day and don't go crazy tonight.

You will thank yourself on Wednesday at weigh in!!!

xxxxxx

Dear Lisa,
Last night has gone (your suffering the hangover now to prove it)
Stay on track until Wednesday and it will be worth it!!

xx

Dear Ant

There are comic book fans on here, pop in more often.

Also, it's ok to take this weekend off the diet for your birthday but Monday it starts again!

See you Soon (*to my toes)
Ant

Dear Nikki,

Give yourself a break, your a size 8!!

Get over yourself!

Yours,

Nikki

Dear Cathy,

You are enjoying doing exercise for the first time in years. Don't let feeling DH make you feel guilty about enjoying it, you are not obsessive just doing what you need to do to be fit and healthy.

Love me xx

Dear You
You just had a big cheese and ham baguette for lunch and half a bar of cadbury's caramel. This does not mean you need to finish the bar of chocolate, or that you should pig out this evening. Ge back on track NOW. Not tomorrow. Or Monday. Or whatever day you put it off until...
Me x

Dear Beccy,

Brush last night under the carpet and carry on! DO NOT let OH persuade you into more wine tonight! You DO NOT NEED OR WANT WINE, you need and want to be SLIM! :)

Cary on like the good girl you usually are - you need it for those scales on Monday! And enjoy your swim tomorrow!

Moi! x

Gee.. Didn't think this little ol' thread would have so much positive thinking and enthusiasm. ^_~
You're all sweethearts. <3

Dear Tara,

no your arse does not look as fat in your jeans as it did 5 weeks ago ......and keep away from the biscuit tin and in another 5 weeks will look even better x

Dear Amanda,
I know you keep thinking that if you have a Dominos meateor pizza then you couls just do LOADS of working out and eat like a rabbit but the thing is that you WONT! Stick with the fruit and just picture the day where you walk into a club lookin skinny and making all the nasty cows who used to make you feel so sad feel like mingers!!! It will be worth it!
xx

p.s Stop beating yourself up about sunday lunch you knob-head!

Dear Mandie, time to stop fecking around. You've been at the 1stone award 3 times already, and should be back there again tomorrow after only needing a 1.5lb loss to get there (but you've probably missed it after the week you've had!) From there it is only half a stone to target. Why aren't you there yet?!
Maybe because you keep having 2 days on, one day off. You've proved to yourself time and time again that this isn't conducive to good losses so stop doing it, pull your finger out and get back on plan and get to target!
Sincerely, smaller yet still slightly overweight but not happy with where I am Mandie

Last edited:
Dear Jenna,
You are INCREDIBLY lucky to have 2 Summer holidays lined up so stop being such a miserable cow and worrying about them. Yes you will probably put on a few pounds, but, you are on holiday and it won't be like it was before. You know how hard you've worked to get this weight off, you won't go back there, you WILL make healthy choices when possible. Life is for living.
Me xx

Dear clair
After cocktails on the weekend you can stick to plan this week all week! Don't fall off the wagon for one day and ruin the week! Only 2.5 weeks till Ibiza.... Xx

Dear You
You just had a big cheese and ham baguette for lunch and half a bar of cadbury's caramel. This does not mean you need to finish the bar of chocolate, or that you should pig out this evening. Ge back on track NOW. Not tomorrow. Or Monday. Or whatever day you put it off until...
Me x

Dear You
Didn't listen to yourself did you? And how does that feel? Not particularly clever or funny, yes? Sort yerself out. End of discussion
Me

Back