Take That

icemoose

The Diet Guy
A friend of mine (it isn't me in anyway, shape for form!) is going to the O2 arena soon to see Take That (I mean I said to him what are you doing...), anyway my friend (again not me!) wondered what support band are on to amuse him before the lads come on (I'll be watching rugby and drinking beer).

Anyway if someone can let me know then I can let my friend who is going to see them (not me) know who he (my friend) will be seeing.

Mike
(Likes Football and Fighting)

I can't help you there. Just wanted to say have a great time at the concert Mike :D

My friend (not me) has called to say he found it on Google (a search engine apparently)

It is Sophie Ellis-Bexter, he seemed quite dissapointed but I said I was too busy to talk about it and hung up.

What a loser that guy is....

M.

Well Mike, I hope your friend enjoyed Take That. ;):D

I also have a friend who actually hated TT in their earlier days but I..........err I mean my friend actually likes them now and would be so jealous if she knew your friend had tickets! lol ;);)

I'm going to see Take That at the O2 on Saturday night (8th) and I am soooooo excited - they were brilliant when I saw them last year.

Like Your Friend I'm not too bothered about the support so I might have to time it right to I miss her.

Hope Your Friend has a fantastic evening:D

My friend said it was very good...I was far too busy to even talk to him about how cool the stage was and the music was excellent, the fact the O2 arena is a great venue or the fact that the energy of the guys was great and a highlight was "Rule the World", as I say I wasn't interested....

saw tt last year bet your mate went for the dancers lol they wear hardly any clothes bet he had a fab time :cool:

He did mention the dancers, apparently they were "fit" but not sure what that means....

Anyway off to listen to some heavy metal....

Youre quite right not asking 'your friend' about the show Mike, he does sound a bit of a saddo going to see TT, you stick to your football and fighting, you dont need 'friends' like that :giggle:

Yeah what a loser......at least he didn't buy a Take That Green Beautiful World Mug and is currently drinking a coffee out of it...

I am going to see TT on sat too and can't wait!

Don't suppose your saddo friend is also going to see the Spice Girls is he?? lol

G

lol no he isn't that sad...... (if you wanna bee my lover, you gotta get with my friends)

Back