Taking a break or moving on

justgina

taking it 1 day at a time
Well, since the beginning of the year I've been losing and gaining the same few pounds. I can stick with it for a week our two then I eat everything in sight for the next week and put it all back. Having successfully reached goal twice on Exante I really hoped I'd do it again this time too but I think l'm going to accept defeat and move on. I'm considering trying the calorie controlled route.
I wish all of you the best, when your head's in the right place Exante is a fabulous diet, good luck.

Hiya, it sounds like it's the right time for you to try something different, when your head's not in the right place this diet can be really demotivating. Good luck with the next chapter for you, I hope it goes really well xx

Good luck Hun xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Thanks Ladies. I've decided to do Diet Chef. It's a bit expensive 'but I'm worth it'. I've got five kids and my hubby to cook for every night so I like the idea of not having to think about something else for me (that's been the beauty of Exante) but with DC I'll be able to eat with the family and not be overly tempted by their food which has been one of the challenges I've been overcome by in the past few months.
I've still got a months worth of shakes so I've got the choice of adding a ts week in there if I feel the need for a weightloss boost.

Thanks for the support, I'll be lurking in the shadows......

Back