Step 1 Sole Source Taking control

I think my totm is coming, dreadingt it lol

Im finding it ok, boring lol will power seems to be going strong. Not feeling hungry much, can go long periods of time without eating.

I have moments though when im just so sick, I think thats hunger! Its awful.

Hows your hunger going? Still bad or manageable?

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Woken up extra sleepy today! Wish weigh day would hurry up as I need a boost.

I know It will take time to see a difference buy waiting os so annoying lol

This is why I'm kinda glad my weigh in is on Wednesdays, it breaks the week up for me

Yeah that would be good! Lol

Maybe measure every couple of days Stephanie? So you can still see you're losing inches?!

Aye I might so that jo :)

So today my friend is eating healthy but decided to have one day off a week which is fine if that works for her.

She was trying to get me to eat :O the cheek of it, I resisted of course. Honestly its so annoying

Also im craving a salty chippy. A pizza crunch (deep friend lizza to be exact).

Never had one in my life hahhaa so random

2 days to weigh day though

Stick at it and keep being strong! The food is so not worth it compared to the great losses and its really mean of your friend to try and tempt you!

People are so irritating when you're on cambridge, they just don't get that 'a little wont hurt' isn't true!

I find most of my friends that have given me a hard time about this have NEVER had a weight issue in their lives. 3 weeks in & I'm seeing everything differently. I don't need anything other than I'm putting in, I may want it but I don't need it & each week that goes by I've proved to myself that I can. That far outweighs how anything tastes to me. A fleeting moment isn't worth erasing the hard work. By the end of this not only will I look great, I'll feel great. I will win lol. Stick at it & ignore anyone that doesn't have anything nice to say :)

Stephanie you're doing really well!! I've been avoiding social situations for the last month as I can't be doing with justifying why I'm doing what I'm doing. But in three weeks I've got a roast dinner at the in laws where I'm just going to have to sit with my shake! Hubby's family are the worst, I've done the diet before so they know the ins and outs of it but I still get the odd comment of 'can't you just have a cheeky takeaway every Saturday night?' Errrrr no! And they just look at me completely perplexed!

And i I still get hungry....even with four weeks under my belt! I try to aim for 4 litres a day which helps but I have the odd days still where I can get to mid afternoon and be proper gut wrenchingly hungry, tummy rumbling away, in which case I just have two boiled eggs and that seems to do the job!

Social situations are really hard, I'm generally avoiding them too.

I just want to shake people when they say 'can't you just have such and such'! If they listened when you explain how the plan works they'd realise how stupid that is!

Mind you, imagine if there was a plan with the same losses as this one, that you could have a giant takeaway each week on! I'd be first in the queue to sign up, ha!

Hahaha id totally sign up too!!

I went to cinema today, didn't get anything. Usually i'd have a bag of chocs to myself lol

Been feeling very down, have dermatitis or something on my ankles, they are all swollen and making it very hard to walk :(

Can things get worse!!!

Least it's weigh day tomorrow, ill keep you updated

Huge congrats on the cinema, think I'd find that a huge struggle at the mo as the cinema has such a strong association with food for me.

Sorry about the ankles :( But it could be worse, you could have sore ankles AND be wishing you'd taken control and gone on plan.. BUT you have :) So thats really positive!

Defo be excited to hear your weigh in result, hope its what you want :)

Yeah im hoping for a 6 pound loss, would be a stone in less than 2 weeks lol

Fingers n toes crossed lol

My skin was really dry the first week around my ankles, how weird!, keep drinking plenty & moisturise as much as poss. Fingers & toes crossed here too! good luck :)

Oh very weird! I have docs on wed hope they sort me out lol

WEIGH DAY!!!

My team in work are having fat friday.. how unfair is that lol

Whyyy, whyyyyyy

How was weigh day Stephanie? HA what exactly does a fat Friday entail?!

Weigh day was good, I lost 5 and a half pounds :) so 12 pounds in 12 days lol

Fat friday includes lots n lots of food

That's so great! You must be really really pleased. Good weigh ins are the best motivator to stay on track :)

Ha as simple as that! In that case, I indulged in a fat Friday on pretty much every day ending in 'day' before plan, ha!

Are you starting to find the plan easier now you've pretty much got through the first couple of weeks?

Back