Step 1 Sole Source Taking control

Yeah each day is very easy for me lol

Of course mentally I struggle alot. Still trying to cure fat brain or at least train it to not want to binge

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Yeah physically the plan is generally ok, it's the psychological stuff that's hard. Still, learning to overcome that now will really help maintenance in the future.

Well done Stephanie! Oh I'm so pleased :)

Heyy Stephanie - well done you're doing fab - haha its sad that most of us have done the diet before and are now having to do it again but oh well - lets make this time the last!

Its funny what you said that you lost 6 stone but still felt just as big: I once got down to 8 stone 6 and still felt fat - i think its the perpetual burden of the modern woman that we feel fat at any weight so this time I'm really focussing on accepting my body and really appreciating every achievement i manage which moves me to a healthier, happier me. I mean in the last 2 weeks I have only lost 3.5 lbs and last time I'd have been so disheartened by that (even though the week before last I did have a couple of days off) but this time I'm just going to be proud that that is 1/4 of a stone off my body which i really worked hard to achieve. I found this time that mentality has worked better and I was able to forgive myself for cheating and able to live my life with other focuses and have this just dribbling on in the background. Anyway fantastic weigh in well done! Keep us posted xxxxxx

Back