Taking the plunge!

o thats not good dont you like any of them? x

have you not tried the banana powder one its lovely and the vanilla mix with spoonful of coffee and have hot its like a creamy coffee its lush xxx

(ill prob be hating them all by the weekend lool)

lol i only drink chicken and mushroom! ive got strawberry and choc mint but i have to make a mousse out of them as i dont like them as shakes although i can tolerate the choc mint when its hot! i'#ve lost another 1lb this week so im happy with that. having a meal out tonight then shakes from tmrw til tuesday for me then maybe atkins to finish off the week. if i lose at least 3lbs i'll be happy so fingers crossed! xx

sounds like a plan lumps xxxxx ooooo meal out ive got jealousy loool xx

Ooohh well done on another pound off!!! F-uck im 5.5lbs up from sats weigh in!!!!! But thats after 2 ups in a row twice (sat&sun) (weds&thurs) *****!!!!

Missie i hate banana and coffee!!! Lol!! :O
Xx

ha i give up the mumma!!!!!

Ooohh well done on another pound off!!! F-uck im 5.5lbs up from sats weigh in!!!!! But thats after 2 ups in a row twice (sat&sun) (weds&thurs) *****!!!!

Missie i hate banana and coffee!!! Lol!! :O
Xx

dont worry i had to do 2 ups in a row this week because i had a conference mon and tues but the 2 downs got rid of the gains and now ive lost so the fact you're back on the shakes will blitz those lbs in no time! got to say im not looking forward to the shakes myself! maybe i'll do what juju_doll has done and just start off with 500 cals per day then bring the shakes in every other day. i know i can lose 1lb when i do my 500 cal days so maybe having that every other day will work better for me. i prob wont go into ketosis but i should still get the lbs off. mmmm too many options lol! xx

Ahhh hopefully then!!!
Im gonna try soooooooo hard and not weigh myself til next friday, coz i know what im like - ill start picking at food if im not losing much so i neeeeeed to keep my weight under raps to make me stick it out!! So... Here goes - im going to put my scales in the loft shortly and leave them there til friday!!! I bet i cave!!!!!!

Im the same but im thinking today that i can live without them for a week as surely ill lose a bit on 500cals every day??? Its different doing judddd i think u need to weigh daily to make sure ur not creeping up the scales??..... Im thinking of atkins too hun for a few days after my cd stint!!! Xx

Im the same but im thinking today that i can live without them for a week as surely ill lose a bit on 500cals every day??? Its different doing judddd i think u need to weigh daily to make sure ur not creeping up the scales??..... Im thinking of atkins too hun for a few days after my cd stint!!! Xx

yeah i agree with weighing regularly to make sure its working for you and not going the other way but my problem is i end up weighing every time i have a pee and it normally fluctuates when ive had a drink of water, etc! its crazy i need help! as for 500 cals per day, i defo lose with that as i lost 1lb from weds then another 1lbs from yesterday and they were both 500 cals days so i should lose 1lb a day in theory although i doubt i'll be that lucky!

let me know if u atkins hun, i'll try and help u with what u need but the forum on here for atkins is great too, lots of stickies to help you know what u can and cant eat! xx

Im the same with the scales!!! I weigh about 4-7 times a day!! If i have to get up at 5am for my baby il go straight to the scales!!! Lol, yeah im gonna look into it a bit further but was thinking 10days cd then 7 days atkins then back to juddd?? Hmmm what to do!!!

Im the same with the scales!!! I weigh about 4-7 times a day!! If i have to get up at 5am for my baby il go straight to the scales!!! Lol, yeah im gonna look into it a bit further but was thinking 10days cd then 7 days atkins then back to juddd?? Hmmm what to do!!!

if you look on the atkins forums on just on the search function there are some posts from people who have swapped from vlcd to atkins. the thing is that atkins relies on ketosis too so really swapping from shakes to atkins is breaking food back in without that jump, so by the time you starting juddding again, you can bring the carbs back in slowly and you shouldnt find it too much of a change. what u also need to remember is that when i went from CD to juddd i literally stuffed my face during the first 2 days which were ups then stuck to an up/down pattern and only put on 2lbs the first week but then ive lost ever since, so if you did gain after coming back over from this stint, its only temporary and u know juddd works, plus you'll be in a better mindset as you'll be lighter on the scales!

think ive decided to do 500 cals per day with shakes every other day so that'll see me out til friday then depending on my loss next week i'll do atkins for a week or 5 days too. im lucky that ive got no set plans for the next 2 weeks so hopefully if i can stick to it then i should see a decent loss before returning to juddd land! xx

OOO LUMPS im looking at the atkins can you post some links to the VLCD swappers? xxx

MiniMins Search

this is search link i just used, if it doesnt work for you then type in vlcd to atkins in the search box at the top. then another window will open and at the top click on site search as it will find the posts on the site for you rather than info on the web! xx

thanks honey your so helpful! Also while you on a role tell me about the alcohol allowance on atkins? are

thanks honey your so helpful! Also while you on a role tell me about the alcohol allowance on atkins? are

no probs hun! i dont think u can have alcohol with atkins, firstly because of carbs you're only allowed 20g every day, and secondly because of ketosis, its the same as when we were on CD really. For a week/few days im sure you could skip the wine to struggle through! the daily bacon and eggs will be an incentive lol! xx

Back