Taking the plunge!

mine is this Saturday too, i havent really got a set day yet as im still chopping and changing my ups to fit around social things but from next week i think my DDs will be mon, wed and fri so my weigh in will be a saturday every time from then on. lets hope for a good result for us this weekend hun! your weight loss so far is fab by the way :) x

lumpyandbumpy said:
mine is this Saturday too, i havent really got a set day yet as im still chopping and changing my ups to fit around social things but from next week i think my DDs will be mon, wed and fri so my weigh in will be a saturday every time from then on. lets hope for a good result for us this weekend hun! your weight loss so far is fab by the way :) x

That's exactly what I do :)

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Thank you, so is yours!! I'm normally on my phone so can't see stats but thought I'd log in to the full site so I can be properly nosey :D
I'm doing alternates for now so one week it'll be sat, the next Fri...then I might switch after a while to double UDs at the weekend. X

If I was you I would find some item of clothing that is too small for you at the moment and use that as your gauge to how much weight you are losing. I started dieting in a size 20, Saturday I bought a dress for my grand daughters christening in a size 16 and it fits lovely....

If I was you I would find some item of clothing that is too small for you at the moment and use that as your gauge to how much weight you are losing. I started dieting in a size 20, Saturday I bought a dress for my grand daughters christening in a size 16 and it fits lovely....

yes defo a good idea, i tried on a pair of jeans yesterday as i was clearing old clothes out and they used to fit me snugly but now they are way too big, such a lovely feeling :) will have to buy a tight pair of cheap trousers, think mine are all fitting me well right now so if i get a cheap size 10 pair i can gauge the difference from now and a month's time :)

Morning Lumps xxxxxxxx Hope your ok this morning im on my first up day after this CD business and a little bit sceptical!!! O well gonna go for it anyway xxx

Morning, great idea on the clothing front and I would advise everyone to do it x
Have a good day hun x

go for it hun, you'll love it! whats ur menu plan looking like? xx

Right bought a salad with bit of cheese, egg, tuna and rice and normal salad stuff for lunch but debating what to have for breakie!!! Really fancy alpen if im honest!!

One think I know for sure is im gonna have a glass of VINO tonight!!!

Cheers Missie! As long as you don't have the vino on your Alpen for breakfast .... ;)

P x

Seiously dont temp me...........if i was on holiday i would have it with my breakie loool xx

yesterday went as follows:

Monday - Intermediate Day

1 CD shake
snacksize buttons
pack of crisps
sausage and chips
snacksize dairy milk

ave total - 1300 cals

overall looks like a terrible diet lol but kept cals low! i had a STS this morn so still at 9st 4lbs, todays down should bring a loss of 1lb so should be at 9st 3lbs tmrw. doesnt feel im getting anywhere fast with the scales, thinking of leaving them there for a couple of weeks after this weeks weigh in but on the other hand panicking that if i dont check it, i'll keep gaining :( am planning on just having 2 shakes today for my down and plenty of water :)

Right bought a salad with bit of cheese, egg, tuna and rice and normal salad stuff for lunch but debating what to have for breakie!!! Really fancy alpen if im honest!!

One think I know for sure is im gonna have a glass of VINO tonight!!!

sounds good so far, very healthy choices there missie! :) xx

hahaha Missie good luck on your first day of food (and VINO). Y U M

so far today have had:

bottle of coke zero 8 cals
3rd of a ripple (!) 50 cals
2 pints of water 0 cals

so now have around 400 cals to play with. trying to keep my DDs to a minimum and not match the allocated cals so may either have just a CD shake tonight which is 137 cals or have a WW ready meal which will be around 320 cals OR i could be naughty and have micro chips (155 cals) with a bit of melted cheese on top (60 cals) which would be around 220 cals. not sure what to do, although juddd is all about calorie counting, ive been a bit crap with my nutritional choices recently so should opt for the WW meal. looking forward to my Up day tomorrow as i'm planning on having weetabix for breakfast, followed by brown bread tuna mayo sandwiches and crisps for lunch and either some fish topped with mayo and cheese and boiled pots or a korma ready meal and long grain rice and then of course my chocolate fix for the day! mmmmm cant wait already!

ive managed 959 calories have about 1000 left ooooooooooooo what to do how much is red wine lool x

blimin loving it im stuffed after my salad and been gym too!!! Cant believe all these calories!!!!!

Back