Sorry you asked before and I didn’t reply! Yes. I don’t bang on about it or think other people should be though. And I buy and cook good local meat for others. Fortunately I love veg.

Last edited:
Among the things that made me overweight regardless, were: cheese, potatoes, breads, pasta, pastry, beer, wine, cereal, dairy, crisps, nuts, fried stuff, curries, Chinese, pizza etc etc

Weirdly, never milkshakes :)

Something different for brekky today and yesterday. A maple granola muesli goo thingy. Quite enjoyed it actually! It must have a lot of thickener in it. I made it up just like a drink in my shaker with 200ml cold water and 100ml unsweetened almond milk, then fridged it for 15mins. Came out thick and gloopy and pretty good! Imagine butterscotch angel delight with the scraps from the bottom of a muesli pack sprinkled through it. Nice change.

Just a 2.5lbs loss this week. I guess together with last week's 3.5lbs that's not so bad, but would have loved to have fibbed to myself and read the scales as a 3lb loss! Shakes all the way this week I think.

Choc Orange for breakfast.
Lemon Cheesecake for lunch.
Who knows what treat I'll have for tea? Probably cherry bakewell (although I do have a meal delivery on its way).

I do know one thing - it'll be accompanied by several mugs of Tetley Sunshine Vitamin D tea, which seems to have become a favourite, for some reason!

Finally home. What a day. Ain’t getting any easier anytime soon neither :/

Anyways.

I’m holding off on my evening shake for a while yet. I drink ‘em at weird times, and especially try and hold off in the evening by drinking tea and downing pints (of water, sadly) to delay things. I don’t like that feeling of having had yer rations for the day.

What times do you lot have your shakes (or other packs)? It seems many people are at home, so it’s easier to prepare the ‘meals’ I guess.

Breakfast: I leave the house at 7, then drink coffee and water solidly until around 10:30 when I can finally look up from my inbox! I then make a shake and fridge it for 15 before guzzling it.

Lunch: I go for a walk at 1:15 on normal days when I’m not stuck in a meeting or somesuch. I get back around 2:05, do the shake dance, stick the thing in the fridge for a bit, glug.

Evening: I get home about 7:45 or 8. I try and potter around until about 9:30, doing various chores etc. in the kitchen, then finally down my last shake around 9:45ish. That’s about as long as I can wait without feeling dizzy! But then it’s not too long until bed and some Audible.

On a weekend it’s different. I’ll have muesli or something different, maybe carbonara for tea, and I also have Dr P Zero on hand for later evenings.

You?

I only retired from a very stressful job a few months ago.........so I’m very familiar with long days, meetings, travel and all the rest!! 😏

I’ve always left my packs until I got home.......with lots of black coffee during the day 😊

Evenings are my biggest ‘temptation’ times, so having the 3 packs to spread out during the evening works best for me. So, even though I’m at home now since retirement I continue with the same routine

Works well for me ☺️

I only retired from a very stressful job a few months ago.........so I’m very familiar with long days, meetings, travel and all the rest!! 😏

I’ve always left my packs until I got home.......with lots of black coffee during the day 😊

Evenings are my biggest ‘temptation’ times, so having the 3 packs to spread out during the evening works best for me. So, even though I’m at home now since retirement I continue with the same routine

Works well for me ☺️

Wow. That IS interesting!

Hiya, just caught up on diary. I can say that Irish cream shake is nothing like baileys to me sadly. It’s one I have to drink quite quickly cold or I mix with a spoon of coffee granules and have it hot. Good weight loss for you too. It’s alot of you think of it as pure fat. Are you in smaller clothes yet? Jeans? How much have you lost and how much to go. I can’t see signatures or ticker on my mobile. I have shake 9.45, 1300, 1900 and bed early if hungry. I tried knitting but wasn’t cut out for it. Colouring book is handy for keeping busy and chilling without being on my phone. Have a great week.

Thanks Whizzy. This is my ticker, more or less:
Original target loss: 56lbs // Loss to date: 33.5lbs // Last Monday's WI weekly loss: 2.5lbs // Still to shift: 22.5lbs // ETA: Mid-May

Today's gastronomic delights en ce moment have comprised:

- Breaking my fast with a dew-plucked morsel of finest anthophilan honeycomb, opened and muddled languidly with pure glacial water
- A luncheon repast lifted by the giddy notes of the finest cherries imported fresh from the ancient market town of Bakewell
- Dinner? Probably strawberry, innit.

Well. That’ll teach me to be cheeky. Had a delivery tonight. Forgot that I had ordered bars, as well as some pizza just to check it out. Couldn’t resist.

Ha! That’s fun!

Popped the oven on, whipped up the goo, made a sort of pizza shape on some baking paper, popped it on a tray and cooked it for about 12mins. Put the sauce powder in a bowl with some water, pepper, basil and chilli flakes and heated it. Wilted some spinach with some garlic separately to bung on the top.

Pizza base came out looking mighty fine, actually! I was quite surprised how food-like it nearly was. It stuck (tips?) to my nice slippy baking paper for some reason but not a problem. I added the sauce (why isn’t it red?) and the spinach, and some black pepper. Then I sat and ate something with cutlery on a plate for the first time in ever. Even had a Dr P Z to wash it down. Felt wrong, but good :)

So. Was it a brilliant pizza? No. But it was fun, it was a change, and I thought it was actually genuinely quite tasty with herbs and spices.

Not bad. Not bad at all.

Might have a spag bol later in the week.

What’s for afters? Hahahaha

Just a 2.5lbs loss this week. I guess together with last week's 3.5lbs that's not so bad, but would have loved to have fibbed to myself and read the scales as a 3lb loss! Shakes all the way this week I think.
Well done:0clapper:

Thanks Whizzy. This is my ticker, more or less:
Original target loss: 56lbs // Loss to date: 33.5lbs // Last Monday's WI weekly loss: 2.5lbs // Still to shift: 22.5lbs // ETA: Mid-May
Fantastic weight loss!:0clapper:

Well. That’ll teach me to be cheeky. Had a delivery tonight. Forgot that I had ordered bars, as well as some pizza just to check it out. Couldn’t resist.

Ha! That’s fun!

Popped the oven on, whipped up the goo, made a sort of pizza shape on some baking paper, popped it on a tray and cooked it for about 12mins. Put the sauce powder in a bowl with some water, pepper, basil and chilli flakes and heated it. Wilted some spinach with some garlic separately to bung on the top.

Pizza base came out looking mighty fine, actually! I was quite surprised how food-like it nearly was. It stuck (tips?) to my nice slippy baking paper for some reason but not a problem. I added the sauce (why isn’t it red?) and the spinach, and some black pepper. Then I sat and ate something with cutlery on a plate for the first time in ever. Even had a Dr P Z to wash it down. Felt wrong, but good :)

So. Was it a brilliant pizza? No. But it was fun, it was a change, and I thought it was actually genuinely quite tasty with herbs and spices.

Not bad. Not bad at all.

Might have a spag bol later in the week.

What’s for afters? Hahahaha
mine stuck the first time, I spray fry light on the paper now and peels off no problem.

Back