I don't think you're missing anything! I basically made it taste like incredibly hot chillies. I enjoyed it, but only because it was something different. If the Sosmix stuff comes back I'd get that, as I reckon it could be made nice with herbs and spices without cheating. Yes, I had no intention of having pizza or stopping the 100% thing, I could have just done without it! Going to get some Dr P Zero later today in preperation for more weekend evenings staying in. I watched Masterchef the other day - what the hell is that about? Am I trying to make myself cheat? Haha. Have a good one. I basically have a day sat at a screen today. Except for the constant trips to the watercooler (and in the other diection...)

I don't think you're missing anything! I basically made it taste like incredibly hot chillies. I enjoyed it, but only because it was something different. If the Sosmix stuff comes back I'd get that, as I reckon it could be made nice with herbs and spices without cheating. Yes, I had no intention of having pizza or stopping the 100% thing, I could have just done without it! Going to get some Dr P Zero later today in preperation for more weekend evenings staying in. I watched Masterchef the other day - what the hell is that about? Am I trying to make myself cheat? Haha. Have a good one. I basically have a day sat at a screen today. Except for the constant trips to the watercooler (and in the other diection...)
I find I bake a lot when on plan. I've always loved baking and for a time I did a lot of cake decorating. With my legs hurting I don't do it so much now but I said I'd make a cake for dad's 65th in April. I don't seem to he tempted by baking but I want to pass what I crave onto others 😂😂
It's wierd isn't it. My hubby has said to me several times why are you watching that when you're dieting. I haven't even realised I'm watching James Martins American good show lol. I sort of go into a trance. Once my little one is in nursery this afternoon I'll be studying so I won't be distracted u til I have to cook dinner. Here's to another 100% day.

Not weighed myself yet since Monday. I'm going to be mighty disappointed if I wait until next Monday morning and I haven't lost a decent amount, as until now I've been a daily scales botherer. I would have expected to have lost about 1.5 pounds by Thursday...

Not weighed myself yet since Monday. I'm going to be mighty disappointed if I wait until next Monday morning and I haven't lost a decent amount, as until now I've been a daily scales botherer. I would have expected to have lost about 1.5 pounds by Thursday...
Lol well we will all be Monday... Be fun to see how much we all lose. Always shows the difference between indivuals following the same plan.

Unscientifically, I felt/feel that weight drops quicker in the Obese brackets than the Overweight brackets, and especially at the start/restart of a plan when water is lost too. However after reading lots and lots of old MM diaries and what not, I'd say that almost every longer-term dieter on here at some point just starts consistently losing about 3-4lbs every week, week-on-week, until they stop/abort/party.

Unscientifically, I felt/feel that weight drops quicker in the Obese brackets than the Overweight brackets, and especially at the start/restart of a plan when water is lost too. However after reading lots and lots of old MM diaries and what not, I'd say that almost every longer-term dieter on here at some point just starts consistently losing about 3-4lbs every week, week-on-week, until they stop/abort/party.
Yeah it is usual 3-4 with a stone on average a month. Some weeks maybe a 5lb loss. Men lose quicker than women. In 2008 I did cwp I lost almost 6 stone in 5 months.my average there was 4-5 with exante in the past it's usually around 4.

Ahhh I love watching cookery programmes FullFathom! I find pure inspiration in basic things <3 With regrds to speed of loss I lose about 3/4 weekly regardless of weight. Never been one of them huge first week losers either! haha x

My lunchtime Cherry Shakewell and Badoit* combo was perfectly fine. Nice taste. Anyone else fancy an Earl Grey for afters?

*seperately, I don't mean I made a shake with fizzy water!

Haha I imagine if you had combined the two and shaken it you would have had a surprise. I do like the cherry bakewell. Quite tasty.

No idea what to have for din-dins. Maybe honeycomb? Choc orange? Or porridge. Wow, isn’t life intense?

Blimey. I just made the mistake of looking at what other people are eating on other diets in other places. Obviously I know that this diet of ours is more than a tad extreme and only for the true elite among us, but I just saw someone elsewhere ‘managing to stick to’ a lunch of glazed ribs, a mountain of potatoes and coleslaw! Literally sticking to it I’d imagine. I mean, I admire the choice of ‘vegetable’, but that’s a lot of grub. Amazing if that works. Guess it must do as there were no end of “well done hun” type messages on her blog.

In other news, I’m still deciding which particular variant of dust to have fer tea....

hahahah I always think that! Im on loads of groups on facebook. So they pop up big massive mixed grills "dinner tonight" im like pffffff not a veg in sight! Who are you kidding? hahahaha Tad mean but I swear I only think it!

Is it mean? If someone posts a Desperate Dan pie they are having for breakfast and declares that they want to lose 5 stone for their wedding on Tuesday, suuuurely it’s WORSE to say, “well done babes, you doin great girl”. Anyway. I don’t post on anything, ever. Except, now, here! Which is really helping my weight loss, but is terrible in feeding my latent milkshake addiction :)

I love your posts they make me smile. I can’t do with looking at peoples food photos. I don’t know why it just makes me queasy. I’m developing a milkshake addiction too. Bananananana ones in particular. Have a great weekend

Ha. Friday and work tomorrow I’m afraid. More milkshakes. Lemon and something.

Shook it with half unsweetened almond milk last night and had it straight from the fridge this morning - blumming lovely actually. Genuinely yummy.

Almond milk? Hmmmmm. Might try that. I think we are supposed to drink them in 15 Mins after mixing or something or the vitamins go. Might be worth checking the book. I might be wrong. Have a great weekend. X

Yeah even half and half is good. I pasted the nutritional gumpf above somewhere. I always make my morning shake the night before and fridge it. Id like to see the scientific breakdown on how the vitamins can ‘go’ overnight. I suspect it’s more a case that they were designed to be eaten straight after being made, so that’s the recommended method and other approaches can’t be guaranteed effective. They probably wouldn’t accredit any of the tinkering around either!

Hope you had a good day. I worked for 11 hours on a lemony shake, a chocolatey shake and eight pints of water. Tea is a cherry shake, and I have some fizzy water for kicks. I’m very tired, and very, very dull.

Back