Talking of babys

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by amethyst, 14 May 2008 Social URL.

1. amethyst

amethyst Banned

Start Weight:
    18st0lb
    Current Weight:
    17st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st5lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8lb(3.17%)
    Diet:
    CD
    I am ever so broody... have an 8 yr old and a 14 mnth old.. (with my current partner) i really want another baby before my 14 mnth old starts school ya know? and i want it asap so i can then get my tummy tuck and breast implants etc then a good job and all that.. but oh is like no no no i want to see amethyst grow up first .....

i am so gutted, will try talk to him again now when we are away on hol... we discussing me moving the rest of my stuff up and giving my house up so i will mention about another baby :)

do you think i being silly? shall i wait like he says? or dont bother with any more kids.. lol:eek:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Want2bThin

Want2bThin Full Member

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    follow your heart hun x x x ;)

4. xKimmiex

xKimmiex Silver Member

Diet:
    Cambridge
    i want anougher one =[ soo broodie still lol i want a boy!!

5. naomi1611

naomi1611 Will B Slim

Start Weight:
    18st8lb
    Current Weight:
    17st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st10lb(3.85%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    Hi i am 13 days away from having my 3rd baby. I have a daughter who is 11 and a son who is 3. I think it would be nice for your 14mth old to have someone close in age, if you think you can cope lol cos i have no idea how im going to do this right now:rolleyes: lol

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.