Tamzy's food diary

Evening Tamzy... How's the beans craving ? Xxx

Yer must have been noticable!!! :)

i know, the weather is horrible atm isnt it!! one min raining, one min sunny and then hail stones!!! sort it out lol

im all gd thank you hun! looking forward to starting WW on thursday :D having last few days of naughty food :)

xxx

so jealous of the naughty food your having. its totm and all i want is sweets, crisps and chocolate.

glad to hear your ok hun. xxx

another rainy day booo!!!

good afternoon all....... another horrible day outside. i just want to go to bed and get all tucked in.

B - 2 handfuls of mixed nuts, glass of almond mik, followed by a cream tea

S - yogurt

L - 2 bowls of home-made veggie soup ( perfect for the weather)

S - handful of strawberries

D - seabass with spinach and cheese bake

S - 2x babybels

Yum on the sea bass Tamzy... What a miserable day! Hope you have a good evening xxx

seabass was gorgeous hun, weathers still looking bleaky but much better than yesterday. had such a relaxing afternoon yesterday, hope everyones o today xxx

B - malted wheaties ( oops)

S - coffee with cream

L - skipping lunch because of what i had for breakfast.

D - plain tuna salad and lots of water.

hey Ems i wrote on your diary hun x

morning all, lovely day i must say.

B - 3x scrambled eggs, spicy fried canellini beans with coffee and cream.

L - stir-fried vegetables, 2x boiled eggs

D - spicy prawn salad

morning all.. i feel ashamed to say i went off the rails and ate everything in sight this weekend and had a lot of alcohol, hungover this morning and soooo thirsty with no appetite for food. hope everyones ok. .... ive got less than a stone till my goal so i have to stay focused.

b - coffee with double cream, 3x scrambled eggs with smoked salmon

l - veggie stir-fry with canellini beans, sardine in pepper.

d - baked fish with roasted veggies

Hi tamzy, sounds like you had a great weekend :)
You will soon get back on track and be your usual focussed self x

thanks hun, i enjoyed it while it lasted.

ive come to a decision that i'm going to do a quick vlcd for 2 weeks until i get to goal for my birthday as the dress i bought is a bit tight and i need to drop atleast 9lbs to fit into it properly, its going to be a very stressful two weeks as i hate starving my body and il miss eating but it has to be done, so by the time i return i should be in the last stages of my weightloss hopefully then i can start maintaining depending on how i feel.

wish me good luck i'm going to need it, i'll still pop in from time to time to update. xxx

Good luck Tamzy, I am sure you will do well on vlcd, don't forget to let us know how you get on x

thanks Slaj and Cl... i'll still be on here updating and cant wait to come back in 2 weeks. i'm finding it very hard especially with the rain falling and i miss my food very much but i'm sure it will be all worth it.. looks like im 1lb down already.

hope everyones ok xx

Hello Tamzy... Hope everything's going ok!? Xx

Back