Tania's Weight Loss Diary

Love Thursdays :) It means we're really really close to Friday and the weekend! Woke up feeling much better (not 100%, but much, much better) so at least I'll be functional today. Not sure what's going to happen on the food front, I packed breakfast but have no ideas about lunch or dinner. Plus, still a bit dehydrated I think from yesterday.

Breakfast: yogurt, cereal (HexB), strawberries. Cup of chocolate mint tea

Lunch: (can't remember)

Dinner: Pasta with alfredo sauce (2 syns) and red peppers.

Last edited:
Friday - WI day! Lost 2 pounds, which is good :) Think I had a little help though from the sickness on Wednesday.

Saturday - trying to be good, but it's difficult on the weekends I find. Having BBQ steak, veggies and potatoes tonight, yummy.

Have been absent again, bad girl :nono:. This week I feel is the first in a while that I've been back on track after way too much of this :17729:. I should have started updating again on Monday but I was too lazy, but that stops now :)

It's cold and raining and generally yucky here this week, but they say it should get super nice (20 degrees) on the weekend, yay!

Food for Wednesday (Green Day)

Breakfast - plain yogurt, banana, cereal (HexB) and a cup of mint chocolate tea. The cereal is uninspiring. The breakfast is uninspiring. I'm going to make eggy muffins for next week, just have to remember to buy broccoli.

Lunch - Green beans with cheese (HexA...measured it an everything), roasted baby potatoes. Leftovers from last night. I might have to run to the shop and grab some raw veggies to snack on.

Snack - Handful of grapes.

ZUMBA!!!!

Dinner - Pasta with 4 cheese sauce and bell peppers. (6 syns for the sauce, I think) Raw veggies to nibble on.

Need to come up with another HexA and B, maybe I'll toss some leftover chicken into the pasta :)

Was a good day yesterday, was hoping that today would be just as good but there's been a theft in our office and, of course, it was some money I was responsible for. My fault for not locking it up properly, but to be fair someone really had to sift through my stuff to find it. So it was a stressful morning in finding it missing, then having to tell that it was missing. Don't know what happens next, probably an report to the building and a chat with their people. yay.

On a better note, it's nice and sunny today and i got a good walk in at lunch.

Food for Thursday (RED day)

Breakfast - yogurt, cereal (HexB) and a banana.

Lunch - Steamed veggies and chicken.

Short Zumba class, probably.

Dinner - Beef dip sandwhich (mine will be open faced, so HexB for bread). Sauteed veggies as a side. There will be syns in the dip, but I don't know how many.

Had a fantastic weekend. Unfortunately me saying that I spent the entire time drinking wine and eating chips is waaaaay closer to the truth than me saying I stayed close to plan. Oh well, such is life. I did workout both Saturday and Sunday, so I'm hoping to get points for that :)

Also, weather has turned incredible here. Hotter than some of the "summer" days we had last year.

Food for Monday (EE, but closer to SE)

Breakfast - yogurt, strawberries and Cereal (HexB), some tea

Snack - Banana

Lunch - Huge salad with tuna (4 syns for dressing), cheese (3/4 HexA)

Snack - Orange

Dinner - Crockpot chicken with veggies. And maybe rice.

Tuesday was at the Zoo on a school field trip. So much fun! Lots of walking and sunshine and generally having a good time. I did have too many snacks though, but meals were really quite healthy.

Food for Tuesday (RED day)

Breakfast - 2 egg omlette with 1/2 HexA cheese

Snack - Cookie and chocolate eggs (syns)

Lunch - chicken and veggie wrap (HexB, 1/2 HexA), jicima, crackers (syns), apple, yogurt

Snack - Orange and some more chocolate eggs (syns)

Dinner - Fajitas (beef and bell peppers and onions). HexB and 3 syns. And some wine (syns). And some more chocolate.

So, bad on syns. But lots of walking during the day and 25 minutes of Zumba after we got back.

Wednesday, grey and dreary here. Looks like it wants to rain but isn't (I think it's because I wore my rain boots to work, and the weather is trying to spite me). I feel very snacky today, and I think it's because * week crept up on me again (which would explain the bloat and 2 pound gain I'm seeing on the scale). You'd think at 37 years old I'd have learned how to count by now.

Food for Wednesday (RED day)

Breakfast - yogurt, strawberries (yummy) and cereal (HexB). Cup of tea.

Snack - banana

Lunch - big salad with chicken, and an orange. This will not cut it for lunch, I'll probably wind up buying some more yogurt (6 syns).

Snack - jicima

Dinner - Chicken, broccoli and cheese quiche (HexA). Possibly with some potatoes (HexB)

Quick Thursday update.

I have eaten everything in sight. Or at least it feels that way :)

Food for Thursday. Red day.

Breakfast - berry scone. Probably all 15 syns.

2nd breakfast - yogurt, strawberries and cereal (Hexb)

Lunch - salad, chicken, banana and jicama.

Snack - more yogurt berries and cereal (Hexb)

Dinner - Frittata. Veggies, chicken, bacon And cheese. Hexa for cheese and 2 syns for bacon. Some wine too (13 syns)

And another round of crazy weekend garbage eating. I honestly have to get a grip on this.

Monday (Red Day)

Breakfast - yogurt, strawberries, cereal (HexB).

Lunch - Massive salad and raw veggies, topped with some tuna salad (4 syns for the tuna salad mayo). Cheese (HexA)

Snack - Banana

Dinner - Small portion of Shepherds Pie (HexB potatoes, HexA cheese)

After baseball snack - 1/2 nutella sandwich (8 syns)

Went for a walk in the rain at lunch today and took time to splash in the puddles, since I was wearing my rain boots :)

Doing a big cook at dinner tonight since DS is supposed to have a baseball game on Wednesday, so I figure I might as well make tonights dinner as well as something for tomorrow (and lunches).

Tuesday (EE, I think)

Breakfast - yogurt, strawberries, cereal (HexB)

Lunch - salad with thinly sliced turkey and cheese (HexA). Carrots and and apple

Snack - Orange (and another apple if I need it)

Dinner - pork chops in mushroom soup and rice. Probably. Plus a load of cooked and raw veggies. The soup will have syns (which i don't have on hand at the moment) and I'm going to have at least one glass of the sparkling red wine I opened the other day (6 syns)

Quick update, as I have a meeting in 7 minutes :)

Hopefully I can do some Zumba tonight. It's been drizzling here and they may close the baseball diamonds which would mean i don't have to hang out in the cold and watch 7 year-olds play baseball.

Food for Wednesday (EE day)

Breakfast - Yogurt, cereal (HexB) and strawberries

Lunch - carrots, left-overs from last night, and some grapes

Snack - banana

Dinner - spinach and sausage omelet.

Food for Thursday (RED day)

Breakfast - yogurt, strawberries and cereal (HexB)

Lunch - leftover omelet from Wednesday. Bell Peppers.

Snack - Banana

Dinner - raw veggies, baked cauliflower (HexB for oil), 3/8ths of a personal pizza (17 syns) and some wine (13 syns).

So, over slightly, but a huge win in that I didn't eat the whole pizza (plus the leftovers of DS's too).

Poor neglected diary :(

Went on holiday to California last week of May, got back on Saturday sort of rested and full of enthusiasm. Also bought a bunch of new summer clothes that actually fit...so if I start feeling ho-hum again and not on plan I'll know it sooner than if I was wearing my old loose clothes, that can hide a whole lot of off-weeks :)

Happy to say that I didn't have any coffee at all while away. I thought I might go back to it in the morning, but it was really easy just to have water. So yay for that!

Sunday was up 5 pounds; bloat, dehydrated, air travel etc. Today (Wednesday) it's down to a 2 pound gain...I'm hoping by Friday to be really close to a STS.

Food for Wednesday (RED Day)

Breakfast - small handful of goldfish crackers while driving to work (1 syn). Yogurt, berries and granola while at work (HexB) Bit of sugar in my tea (2 syns)

Lunch - Green beans, hamburger and mozzarella cheese (HexA for the cheese). Small green salad.

Snack - banana. Possibly a Cup of Soup (like a Mugshot).

Dinner - Sausages, mashed potatoes, veggies. (HexB for the spuds and syns for the sausages).

Two days in a row!

Piles of meetings today at work, including my performance review from 2011?! Love how we have to do these things even if it's a million months out of date. All good though :)

Food for Thursday (EE Day)

Breakfast - 1 cup of cut up strawberries, 1/2 cup yogurt and HexB of granola. yummy decaf vanilla nut tea to go with it.

Snack - Kind of like a mugshot...calling it free.

Lunch - Sausage and Corn and fresh veggies. Leftovers from last night.

Snack - Pretty sure I'm grabbing a mini chocolate bar on the way home from work (5 syns)

Dinner - Spag Bol and a salad. Will try and take it easy for WI tomorrow.

Back