ProPoints Tano's back to ww to final finish

Tano said:
Did. Morning weigh at home this morning and it said 10 stone. Im going gym tonight straight from work and doing a circuit. Then cocktails tonight YAY :)

Is that a loss? Hope you have afresh night

Yeah I'm 10 2 at night (last wi) was just checking how much difference there was Hahaha x

Oh my godddd! I am hanging! Not tracking and eating crap all day for me. Back on it tomoz x

Baby-belle said:
Ha ha I know that feeling glad you had a good one

Thanks lovely. I'm still in bed. Gotta go food shopping in a bit x

Not counting today! Got a hangover!!!
Breakfast: 2 toast
Go ahead bar

Lunch: 2 jumbo smoked haddock fishcakes with salad and sweet chilli sauce

Snacks: 2 pink wafers
4 quality street

Dinner: anchovies/ sundried tomatoes
Spaghetti n meatballs
Garlic flatbread

Probably some skinny cow ice cream :p

Add snack a jacks, a WW choc dessert and sultanas x

Didn't have any spaghetti, I literally couldn't eat it so my dinner was anchovies and sundried tomatoes, thn I had 4 meatballs in Tom sauce with cheese and 2 pieces of a garlic flatbread.

Today:
2 crumpets and LF spread
Options coconut hot choc

Dinner: chicken pie, broccoli, carrots and parsnips, gravy, Yorkshire pud

Going for a run soon and only have 3 points for lunch so might have snack a jacks an fruit for lunch. X

No run! Friend couldn't make it so I just didn't bother! Lost the way again today which leaves me with 2 days to correct it!!! My problem is, once I go out/have a bad day I think I've buggered it for the whole week! Need to draw a line and stop!

hey tano what chicken pie are you having? and how many pp?

thankyou

xx

carlawhite said:
hey tano what chicken pie are you having? and how many pp?

thankyou

xx

Hi Carla, it's a whopping 12pp and it's an Asda individual chicken and gravy puff pastry pie. It's soooo nice! X

I've just tried on an old bridesmaid dress from 2005 and it is too big! Actually amazing. I thought I was slim then but I can't have been!!!

Tano said:
I've just tried on an old bridesmaid dress from 2005 and it is too big! Actually amazing. I thought I was slim then but I can't have been!!!

I love stuff like that im the same I must be slimmer as I've lost 2 stone but to me I still feel just as big it's not until you try on clothes ect that you notice. That chicken pie sounds great for 12 I wouldn't mind

I started a year and a half ago on slimming world at 11.7 lost 1.5 stone then came over to ww to loose the last 13 lbs I am now 9.8 so 8 to go!

Been bad pretty much all weekend. Stet afresh today

Coco pops

Special k bar
Heinz tomato soup

Glorious skinny soup
WW pitta
Options hot choc

One hour fight Klub class
Total 26/26

Had a sneaky weigh this morning and it says 10 2 so I'll definitely have put on tonight! I was that last week in the evening :(
Oh well, it's all my own fault! X

Back