ProPoints Tano's last stone to go on ww

Introduced them slowly but when I got to Ibiza, I had. Cooked brekkie every day and toasties etc. X

Haha go for it!!! How is Carla doing? I remember she switched to ww after cd. She did fab too didnt she!!! X

She sure did she's fine still on ww and doing tones of exercising riding her bike to work :) bless I wish I could ride a bike my bums to big lol. She's maintaing well by herself. :) I've noticed people get to goal then disappear. X

She did so well! It was her diary that made me start cd after umming and ahhhing about it! I need the support on here to be honest, it keeps me going! X

It's a great motivator to read diaries first I agree.. I'm glad you got a large chunk off too. CD is a hard core diet but gives you the fast results.

Are u exercising ?

Only just started again last week, went walking then gym and swimming. Easing myself back into exercise. Are you? X

I'm the same, I loved the fact I couldn't exercise on cd Hahahaha x

Up nice n early with a ton of work to crack on with today! Might go gym today too to kill off an hour lol. It's mad, the things you do to get out of work; I could never work from home!!!
Ok, so didn't use any weeklies last night but added olives to my salad, so ate all my dailies. I'm going to get up, have a coffee and plan today's food. Hope you're all well! Xxx

Morning tano! U did well not to have any weeklies on ur weigh day, ur better than me! I've just about had all my weeklies this wk so none left till tomorro! Got my hairdresser comin ton so that should keep me away from cupboard for a bit! Haha xx

Morning lovely, haha just like me, need to be distracted from the kitchen. Well we went to currys last night to price up things we'll need to buy when we move. We're private renting at the no and want to buy next year. This means moving back to his parents for a few months (god help me!) but it's the only way we'll afford to buy! So that kept me away from the cupboards for a bit lol! You on an early this morning? X

I know its so expensive buying a house these days, I'm back living at my mums, had my own house with my ex but he kept it on when we split ( couldn't afford it on my wages) my current fella lives in Doncaster so as soon as I've passed my test I'll b moving in with him! ( started my lessons late) wish I'd done it years ago!

Yeh I'm on early tod, been here since 8, done at 3 so nice easy shift! :) ! What do u do for a living? Xx

Ahh it's lovely finishing early isn't it!! I'm a teacher (secondary school) and I LOVE it! Summer holidays which I why I'm always online haha. I've got loads to do before I get back so I plan on doing some today. It does get boring tho coz everyone else is at work!
Ahhh so he lives away then? That must be hard. How far away is that from you? Xx

Aww that's a very rewarding job! Wish I'd gone on to college/ uni n done something better with my life!
No he doesn't work away it's only 25 min in car but like a bus n two trains away, I do see him through wk just not as much as I'd like! Near enough ready for my test tho so Won't b long xx

Bet everyone thinks of u as the "hot teacher "! Haha xx

What do u teach? X

Hhaha most teachers in our school are young so I'm definitely not the hottest, but I did win best dressed teacher at the last 6th form prom haha! I teach English.

That's good your boyf isn't too far away! If I can pass my test you'll fly through it! I'm such a s*** driver, I hate driving!!! X

ooh clever lady! English wasn't my best subject! Haha
Not suprsied u got best dressed, u look like u dress really funky! , think I need gokin! ( gok wan) - think I Spelt his name wrong! Haha
I had lessons when I was about 20 but hated them- to the point where I couldn't sleep thinking about the next lesson ( saddo) my fella really pushed me an I'm glad he did! I'm not very good at manouvers, infect I'm useless! I'm sure my instructor has to grit his teeth! Xx

Back