ProPoints Tano's last stone to go on ww

I had sweets today too. Felt hungry all day! I shouldn't have had them tho! Was just being greedy!!! X

We all have days like that! Think I spiralled cos I'm due on xx

Hi please can I join need some serious inspiration coming back to the ww fold for the umpteenth time any tips on boosting willpower ladies??x

hair looks really nice tan, just seen on fb! i had that style a few years back xx

Hi please can I join need some serious inspiration coming back to the ww fold for the umpteenth time any tips on boosting willpower ladies??x

try snacking on fruit between meals to stop u reaching for naughty things, plan ahead. don't always have willpower myself hun!! i have to reach within!! haha
you can do it hunny xxx

minimammy said:

Hello and welcome. Th support on here is fab x

Right! I'm starting a brand new thread and scrapping this one! I've been bad for the past 2/3 weeks, snacking and eating badly and I'm really really struggling. I hate the fact I'm getting into really bad eating habits and I need to start afresh. That means both food AND exercise! Tomorrow is a new month and I'm doing an Xmas countdown to reach my 9stone 7 goal. I feel horrible and like a failure. My new thread will be Tano's Xmas goal food and exercise diary. See you all there!!!

Will look out for ur new thread! I feel exactly the same these past two wk's! Managed to b quite good these past few days but really finding it hard trying not to snack! I'm with u on the Xmas challenge, def goin to b 9st 7 for Xmas! We will do it!! Xx

Back