ProPoints Tano's last stone to go on ww

Is it weigh day?? :eek: good luck lovie! :) x

Just noticed your current weight says 142lb? Wows. And our start weights are the same... what height are you hon? I'm just hoping to get to 10 and a half or so at the mo, I'm very broad and at 10.6 I'd be a size 10 so that'd be lovely :D x

:-( , never mind! U have had a blow out! Come on, get back on the skinny train! I bet if u got weighed tomorro it wouldn't have been as much, it's prob just weighed heavier cos it's still in ur system, if u get what I mean xx

:-( , never mind! U have had a blow out! Come on, get back on the skinny train! I bet if u got weighed tomorro it wouldn't have been as much, it's prob just weighed heavier cos it's still in ur system, if u get what I mean xx
I think she's right... This happened to me before and I wrote it off & put STS. Then lost a lb the next week as it was all out of my system hehe.
You had a nice blow out I'm sure? I'm having one this weekend (3 day festival) so next weeks weigh in might be the same for me! ;) x

Thanks girls! Just been shopping, all healthy food and I'm back on the skinny train x

Good lass :) you'll lose that next wk x

Ok so plan for tomorrow:
Week 3: day 2

Breakfast: hawaiian granola (6)
Ft free Nat yogurt (2)
Banana (0)

Lunch: 4 crackerbread (2)
Red pepper houmous (6)
Fruit (0)

Dinner: low fat chicken Kiev (10)
Carrots and parsnips roasted (3)
Broccoli (0)

Exactly 29! X

azwethinkweiz said:
Just noticed your current weight says 142lb? Wows. And our start weights are the same... what height are you hon? I'm just hoping to get to 10 and a half or so at the mo, I'm very broad and at 10.6 I'd be a size 10 so that'd be lovely :D x

Hi love, I'm 5'4" x

You're fairly light already, well done you!! :) I'm 5'6" so not much taller ;) x

Ahhh similar then. I feel soooo fat at the mo, especially after the weigh in!! It's horrible! X

Oh hon!! We all get times like that. I can only imagine the damage I'll do this weekend! We'll get back to it though hon, worry not. You feel fat but I bet you're looking skinny mini :) xx

Agh you're too cute! I've got baggy clothes on today as I feel so huge and disgusting! I'm gonna try and drink more water this week too! Been slacking lately x

I'm sooooo cold today, drank about 6 hot drinks lol x

Planned exercise for the week:
Weds: 45mins spinning
Thurs: pilates (1hr)
Fri: 45 mins spinning
Sat: swimming (30 mins)

I'm going to set this target and stick to it, even if it kills me!!! X

Ugh... Spinning..sounds like hell lol! You'll have the legs of a gazelle soon ;) xx

Sent from my Galaxy S using MiniMins

Fair play to you - that exercise plan will certainly help you reach goal...need some of that discipline myself :)

Back