ProPoints Tano's last stone to go on ww

Hahaha why would he when he has the lovely kezzalicious on his arm?? ;) x

Haha thanks tan :) xx

Ok so today I'm in pain from the spinning haha! I definitely won't be exercising today. GCSE results day so must pop into work! Added a rice Krispie square to my breakfast today and still have 5pp to spend. Whoop!
Planned food diary for tomorrow but after that, the weekend will be more spontaneous as we're away for the weekend.

Fridays food plan:
Breakfast: strawberries in mullerlight (3)
Rice Krispie square (3)

Lunch: cheese omelette with ketchup 8

Dinner: LF style fajitas
2 tortilla wraps
Chicken in fajita spice with peppers
Lettuce
Low fat Mayo
(14)

Milk allowance (1)

Leaving 2 to play with ;)

Last edited:
I clearly can't add up! Thats dead on 29 so none to play with haha! X

Hi jem, going down to Portsmouth for the weekend, hopefully it won't be peeing down! Yep spinning was a killer lol, my bums killing just as much as my legs haha. How were the chips n gravy? Well deserved ;)

Ooh they were lush I polished them all off as well usually can't finish em but I was so hungry!! Font eat much during the day wen am getting weighed!! Xx

I'm doing zero exercise today jem, if that makes u feel any better hahaha!!! X

Ooh sounds like ur in a bit of pain today from spin class! x

Yep kez, just a bit haha! I've just dyed my hair so couldn't possibly exercise today ;) u like my style? Hahaha

id say spinning classes u will see the weight drop off you, i started pilates last week and the 2 times i did it i was in bits the next day, shows how unfit i am and muscles i never used as pilates isnt suppose to do that to u lmao

Hahaha I was like that after pilates once, muscles in my bloody back were killing haha, didn't even think u had muscles there, lol x

Tano said:
Yep kez, just a bit haha! I've just dyed my hair so couldn't possibly exercise today ;) u like my style? Hahaha

Haha yeh I like ur style! beauty comes before exercise! ;-) xx

Back