ProPoints Tano's last stone to go on ww

Just popped to my mums and have had a box of Fortnum & Mason chocolates delivered by Toyota as my car had to be recalled a while back. Soooo I've just had 5pp worth that I had left. Rude not to!!! ;)

Mmm def rude not too!! I wouldn't have stopped there tho! Good girl! Xx

Im DEFO sure they're more than cadburys roses but if Fortnum and masons choccies aren't in the app, I'll have to point as close as I can. I had:
Whisky truffle
Pistachio and almond
An orange slice dipped in chocolate
Coconut one (like bounty)

Soooo nice! Left the box there so I can't eat more ;)

Oh mrsM, the list goes on, they looked absolutely amazing!!! I knew I was only having 4 chocs from the beginning so I chose the best 4 haha! I could have quite happily kept on going tho ;)

The whisky truffle sounds amazing yummy yummy! I'm not too bad with chocolate I can only manage a small amount but give me crisps and biscuits any day, there my weakness.

xxx

I bloody love chocolate.....and crisps......and cakes.......All of it!!! X

Ooh they sound delicious! love orange chocs oh n coconut! Once u have a taste u just want more tho xx

The orange one was an actual crystallised sugar slice of real orange, half dipped in chocolate, it was bloody amazing! X

Oh my god give up I'm drooling! Haha x

The BBQ pork is in the slow cooker an smells soooo lovely. Had to have some fruit as I can't eat until after 7 :( x

Good luck mrsm! Ur u confident this wk? Xx

Thanks ladies, I am confident maybe 1 lb or 2 if I'm lucky but if I don't loose this week I'll go mad :)

xxx

You'll be fine my lovely, I'll keep everything crossed for u :)

Back