ProPoints Tano's last stone to go on ww

Not long till wk end n u can get drunk then! Xx

Been to Asda and bought some goodies for our weekend away, nothing too bad tho!!! X

What ya bought tan? When's ur weigh day? Is it mon? X

Bacon sandwiches, crisps, pretzels, crumpets, loads of carby stuff, haribo for the car journey hahaha! Weigh on Monday but will proba weigh on tues instead this week as I doubt I'll be back in time on Monday. I'm prepared for a gain but am gonna bloody love it! Oh and we always stop at strbucks on the way and have caramel light frappuccino with lemon and poppy seed muffin ;)

u can't go away n think of diets too much! Ww will still b here when u get back, then u can get back on the straight n narrow! ;-) ! sounds like u like most of the things I like, haha prob cos I like most foods! love lemon deserts, never tried one of those caramel lattes from starbucks, just had the usual hot choc/ cappuccino ect! sounds like ur in for some yummy treats this wk end! U never know u might stay the same n not even gain! :) xx

All sounds yummy!! Uv gotta have treats wen ur away that's part of the fun lol I'm gonna pretty much eat n drink what I want wen I go away I just think u wait all year for ur holiday don't wanna b worrying about what eat wen get there wanna just enjoy myself n get back on the wagon wen get back lol xx

Yeh exactly I agree gem, ww diet all year round ( well I try to) so we're allowed a bit of time off! Where are u off to? Xx

Up early for the first time in 5 weeks haha! Gotta go onto school today and do 6th form applications! Only working until 1, so that's a bonus! I'll come back and have my cheese omelette then. have a fab day everyone x

ooh nice early one for u tod then! Enjoy ur cheese omlette n have a nice day :) xx

I am drooling at the sound of all that yummy food. have a fabulous weekend

Uh-oh! Work bought us subway for lunch!!! Although I resisted a cookie! X

And I only ate half a bag of sunbites ;) stuffed to the brim!!! X

Mmmmmm delish!!! I'm cutting back on dinner so I don't have to dip into my weeklies, only having one wrap now and I'll have the chicken and peppers on a bed of lettuce. I want treats and naughties this weekend :D

Don't blame ya, u enjoy ur naughties this wk end! .. I love sunbites, sweet chilli are my fav!!:) x

Haven't tried sweet chilli yet, bet they're well nice! I'm really gutted about the points in the muffin haha! I told Lee we'll have to go for the skinny option tonight! Unimpressed! When the weathers miserable and I'm home, I just want to snack and nibble, anyone else get this?? X

yep that's all I want to do, prob why I tucked into the Chinese last night! .. I was surprised about the muffin, thought it would b about 8 at most! tried looking on threads but thought best just to go on facts nutrition wise! at least ur not in denial eating one! Haha x

Hahaha yep very true!!! Having a little DVD afternoon with the nephew while my Sis does her shopping and he's having loads of snacks :( I've got strawberries; nice but not quite the same! X

Back