ProPoints Tano's last stone to go on ww

Haha thought that new face was a new number n pp! ;-) xx

Looks good! Think I might do the same xx

I've really realised that without minimins this weekend, I'm easily led astray! I didn't take my books and didn't know any points values so I had to write everything down and add it all up today! Planning ahead DEFO helps me stick to plan x

yeh I know exactly what you mean! Back on track now, let's both get to goal! :) x

Yep kezz let's smash it from tomoz! I've not got any plans to go out now for 3 weeks so I won't be out drinking, ruining it! Xxx

Yeah DEFO give them a try, I get the Asda ones, they're the nicest ;) x

Tano said:
Yep kezz let's smash it from tomoz! I've not got any plans to go out now for 3 weeks so I won't be out drinking, ruining it! Xxx

Yes we will! Let's make it our mission to get there before Xmas! Haha x

Mmm will have to try those fishcakes, are the fresh or frozen ones? X

Hey Tano,here to follow if that's okay....we're both around the same weight and with same goal. Fingers crossed for your weigh in tomorrow!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hi tras, thanks for following!!

Kerry they're in the fresh section and they're 4 each but huge so I can only usually eat one but as I'm only having salad with them, I may have 2 tomoz, but I do have extra points to use for them anyway. Xxx

Will def be trying those, love sweet chilli sauce too! I've got some in the fridge! Haha x

Back