Tano's slimming world diary

I'm going to make syn free cheesy scones today drooooool x

Here's hoping haha! My aim is to be chilling, watching back to back come done with me later

Mine too. Have no housework so sofa with duvet and lots of tea lol

Yum....exempt instant mash. ..yuk x

Today will total to a 35 syn day!!!

Did two hours gym (2 classes back to back) went food shopping. Came back and had a 29.5 syn lunch but it was bloody lush...
3 crackers, brie, salami, olives
Snack a jacks
Danio yogurt.

So combined with breakfast and the roast dinner, totals 35 syns x

As long as you enjoyed it why not hun xxx

Tomorrow is my dialemma day as I'm at work till 7pm and we have an afternoon tea as someone is leaving!! SOOO I'm thinking of having:

Fruit n muller (free)
HEXA in milk

Beans jacket n salad (free)

Take 2 alpen light bars to have instead of cake (HEXB) at the afternoon tea (ultimate test of will power required)

Dinner: pasta n sauce (something quick) n salad (free)

You can do it if you put your mind to it at least your still going just not having yummy cake lol xx

Sorry if this offends you Tano but what is IF?

Do you mean things like the Fast Diet?
Sorry if annoying you.

Today will total to a 35 syn day!!! Did two hours gym (2 classes back to back) went food shopping. Came back and had a 29.5 syn lunch but it was bloody lush... 3 crackers, brie, salami, olives Snack a jacks Danio yogurt. So combined with breakfast and the roast dinner, totals 35 syns x

You've worked hard today so you use your syns x

You've worked hard today so you use your syns x
Thanks Hun!! I defo felt like if earned it, plus it's so nice to be able to sit down and have a nice lunch together; don't get to do it often! X

SOOO lees decided to rip up all the flooring and strip the walls!!! I've asked if he wants a hand but he said no so I'm upstairs out if the way lol

SOOO lees decided to rip up all the flooring and strip the walls!!! I've asked if he wants a hand but he said no so I'm upstairs out if the way lol

Ooooo moody men hahaha you sit and relax x

I don't blame you! We've been sorting out all our clothes today and I've chucked all my old fat clothes :D I've kept some of the newer fat clothes because if I 'should' ever fall pregnant they will come in handy! x

Back