Tano's slimming world diary

Im already on that target. I refuse and I want my first purchase be for nice spring clothes for slinky spring and be comfortable x

Just arrived at my nans... Roast beef today!!! :) went and bought fruit and yogurt for dessert so I don't have to have cake, and bought some low fat noodles for later when they're all eating cakes n sandwiches!!!
Oats/muller/fruit HEXB

Milk HEXA

Apple

Roast beef (point up later)

Sooo jealous of you girls booking your holidays!!!! I need to book ours!!! Lovely to have something to look forward to!! Xxx

Sooo jealous of you girls booking your holidays!!!! I need to book ours!!! Lovely to have something to look forward to!! Xxx

I can't wait, we are only going for a week but as much as I love Alfie I can't wait to not have to wake up to let him out at 7am and have a sleep in together and to be able to wonder around and both be able to go into shops at the same time! Oh and not have to think twice about going out for something to eat :D You know, all the stuff most people take for granted and we can't do!! x

Awww I'm soooo excited! My uncle has an apartment out there so I'm going with him, my cousins and their kids!! Lees looking after my baby (willow) haha! We're putting money away for Vegas together in October but not booking it in case I fall pregnant. It really is a boost for weight loss knowing you have to get your bod out x

I can't wait, we are only going for a week but as much as I love Alfie I can't wait to not have to wake up to let him out at 7am and have a sleep in together and to be able to wonder around and both be able to go into shops at the same time! Oh and not have to think twice about going out for something to eat :D You know, all the stuff most people take for granted and we can't do!! x

Omg I'm the same!!! Like you as much as I love Benny would be nice to be in the bed with just us two! Not a fury little lump somewhere .... and by that I mean Benny!!! Haha!! It's like a child but a child that sometimes I can leave! Lol. I say this but the minute we go away we miss him like mad lol xxxx

Didn't end up having the noodles as I didn't need them, had the fruit salad tho :p

Tomorrow I'll see if my nan has any eggs and I'll have a couple of boiled eggs for breakfast,

Going food shopping tomoz and have some yummy meals planned:
Spaghetti n meatballs
Lamb hotpot n veg
Slow cooker Biriyani
Roast beef
Fajita chicken n veg
Bacon n mushroom rigatoni :)

Back