Tano's slimming world diary

Morning!!!
Oats HEXB and 0% vanilla yogurt (4)
Milk HEXA

BBQ beans
Banana n muller
Alpen light (3)

Spaghetti n meatballs (2.5 for breadcrumbs)

9.5 syns :)

Went gym for an hours class, came back and scoffed this :)

Attachments

• image-4035207644.jpg
    image-4035207644.jpg
    810.3 KB · Views: 28
Dreaded star week has arrived!!! Thought it could have been implantation bleeding as it's 5 days early but no it's defo arrived :,( x

I now feel all upset and want to stuff my big fat face but I will not do it! I just don't think it's ever going to happen. I feel like I need to forget about the whole thing and live like it's not going to happen. I can't actually keep going through this feeling every month :,( x

I now feel all upset and want to stuff my big fat face but I will not do it! I just don't think it's ever going to happen. I feel like I need to forget about the whole thing and live like it's not going to happen. I can't actually keep going through this feeling every month :,( x

I know the feeling too well Hun, went through this every month for about 8 yrs. it will happen for u Hun, it feels like it won't but it will. Don't give up hope, I'm living proof that it does happen. Chin up :) xxx

I know the feeling too well Hun, went through this every month for about 8 yrs. it will happen for u Hun, it feels like it won't but it will. Don't give up hope, I'm living proof that it does happen. Chin up :) xxx
Thank you Kerrie. :) mwaaaah xxx

It's awful and it's so hard when you see people that 2,3,4 children. You think to yourself, surely it can't be that hard? I'd be grateful for just 1 baby, I'm not greedy! x

It's awful and it's so hard when you see people that 2,3,4 children. You think to yourself, surely it can't be that hard? I'd be grateful for just 1 baby, I'm not greedy! x
Yes absolutely; we had this conversation the other day and both said, it's at the stage now where we'd be so happy with one!!! X

I can't say I know the feeling but I understand how truly hard it must be every month for you. But as the girls said it will happen for you one day! When you least expect it! Good things happen to good people - it will be ur turn soon.

Big hugs xxxx

I can't say I know the feeling but I understand how truly hard it must be every month for you. But as the girls said it will happen for you one day! When you least expect it! Good things happen to good people - it will be ur turn soon. Big hugs xxxx
Awwww I love you lot!!!! Comforting myself with an options hot choc and a snuggle with my nephew xxx

Yes absolutely; we had this conversation the other day and both said, it's at the stage now where we'd be so happy with one!!! X

I think my time is running out as john is 12 years older than me plus I tend to ovulate during the middle of the week and I am generally working away.

If the reading I had was correct I won't be pregnant until I'm 37 or 38 which would make john 50. Don't get me wrong he doesn't look or act like he's 46 but even so :-(

I think my time is running out as john is 12 years older than me plus I tend to ovulate during the middle of the week and I am generally working away. If the reading I had was correct I won't be pregnant until I'm 37 or 38 which would make john 50. Don't get me wrong he doesn't look or act like he's 46 but even so :-(
How old are you now Bec if you don't mind me asking? X

Ahhh same as me Bec. I regret not trying sooner...massively xxx

Back