Tano's slimming world food diary

4 squares 85% choc = 12 syns

71.5/105 syns!!! They're disappearing fast!!!

Porridge n skimmed milk (HExa and HEXB)

Lunch: mackerel, salad and Cous Cous x

Well done! thats great :happy096:

heres the pesto recipe :)
serves 4
syns per serving: 2.5 (could be made free by leaving out the parmesan cheese! not sure if it would make any difference to the taste, havent tried it without yet)

ingredients:
50g fresh basil leaves, roughly chopped
25g rocket leaves, roughly chopped
50g parmesan cheese
2-3 garlic cloves, peeled
150g fat free natural fromage frais
100ml vegetable stock

Method:
place the basil and rocket leaves in a food processor with the cheese (if using) and garlic. blend until everything is chopped. scrape down the sides of the food processor with a spatula and ensure there are no chunks remaining - if there are, blend again briefly. Add the fromage frais and stock to the processor and blitz again until fairly smooth.

This is so yummy, i love it on boiled potatoes :drool:

this is frigging amazing!!! made it for lunch without the parmesan, used normal half fat cheddar as my hexa. delicious. thanks so much for posting!!

Do you think it'll freeze?

this is frigging amazing!!! made it for lunch without the parmesan, used normal half fat cheddar as my hexa. delicious. thanks so much for posting!!

Do you think it'll freeze?

Awh glad you like it! I'm not sure about freezing , haven't tried myself but I shouldn't see why not :)

Feel like I've ruined this week!!!!! I know my syns start again on Saturday but I need to stop using so many!!!
Red day
Porridge and milk (HEXA and HEXB)

Mackerel/salad/Cous Cous (0.5)
Banana
Brazil nuts (can't remember syns)

Mozzarella (HEXA)
Salad (free)
Pastrami (free)
Pesto (4 syns)

Brazil nuts are 10 syns so 14.5 syns added today

You're doing better than me chick, you weighing sat?

Sure we can get a little loss in :) xx

Yeah defo weighing sat!! As I'm hoping to be back at the gym properly and running next week (this week was an easing in week) I'm looking on it as a fresh start! It's also 12 weeks exactly until my half marathon so really want to focus on my training Tan styleee!!!
Weight and measurement in sat!

Also need to add coleslaw 4syns

Natural yogurt (free)
Honey (2 syns)

92/105 syns xxx

Had an apple after dinner too!!!
Oh $hit and extra honey today with breakfast (2 syns) grrrrrr

Tomorrow EE day
Porridge n milk (HEXA HEXB)
Honey (2 syns)

Mackerel, salad n Cous Cous (3 syns)
Yogurt (free)
Honey (2 syns)

Chilli (4 syns)
Brown rice (free)

102/105 syns tomoz!!!

Fresh syns start Saturday x

its not like you've spent your syns on wine, garlic bread and choc hun *cough* x

Hahaha ermmmm lemon sponge, custard and dark choc.... Yes!!! :( I just can't not have that one dessert a week!!! X

Back