Tanyalina's getting Leaner- SW Diary xxx

BMI

Does anyone else think the BMI 'healthy range' is barbaric?
For me to be 'overweight' rather than 'obese' I have to be 11.10! And to be the top end of 'healthy' I have to be 9.11 !!

yes I totally agree its not right! When I got married I was a size 12 but going by bmi I was on the verge of overweight (shocking) I might put my wedding pics on here just to prove a point cos I was bloody tiny that day!! xx

BMI is stupid. I'm supposed to be 7 and a half stone.

I am not a child!!!

Mmm slimming world burgers for tea home made! Been to the butchers and bought syn free sausages aswell! Alcohol free weekend too! Even drove to the pub last night to stop me drinking the alcohol calories! This weigh in had better be worth it I'm trying so hard this week!

Had my first session at the gym Friday too ! Come on scales on Tuesday bring it on I'm ready!

Goodluck hun im sure you will have a good loss & hopefully in the next stone bracket whoop :) x

absolutely brilliant Tanya im really pleased for you :) well done xx

you certainly did :) im calorie counting for a few weeks now as seem to have got a bit stuck.Will def try soup for lunches to give me a boost x

you certainly did :) im calorie counting for a few weeks now as seem to have got a bit stuck.Will def try soup for lunches to give me a boost x

Calorie counting worked for me a few years ago. I lost three stone. I put a stone and half back on the year later though but that was me slipping off the wagon.
Definitely try home made soup lunches. Superfree, water, stock cubes, boil and blend. I have a freezer full and a little soup cup with a lid that you can microwave. Also what's worked for me this week is eating salad out of Tupperware boxes so easy and yum! 70% less fat salad cream on bottom of tub, lots of salad pickles onions radish etc, then your free meat or hex cheese whatever, salad cream on top, put the lid on and do some body magic and SHAKE IT :)

Fills me right up!

Xx

Calorie counting worked for me a few years ago. I lost three stone. I put a stone and half back on the year later though but that was me slipping off the wagon.
Definitely try home made soup lunches. Superfree, water, stock cubes, boil and blend. I have a freezer full and a little soup cup with a lid that you can microwave. Also what's worked for me this week is eating salad out of Tupperware boxes so easy and yum! 70% less fat salad cream on bottom of tub, lots of salad pickles onions radish etc, then your free meat or hex cheese whatever, salad cream on top, put the lid on and do some body magic and SHAKE IT :)

Fills me right up!

Xx

Your salad sounds fab :D

Well done with your Club 10.

Back