Tanyalina's getting Leaner- SW Diary xxx

Thanks everyone :)

I'm having an irrational day of thinking I don't want saggy skin. I'd rather be fat than have that. So do I really want to do this? I want to lose 7-10 stone altogether :/

I lost nearly 6 stone and didn't have any baggy skin - slower you lose it the more it springs back. Plus you look younger than me, so I think the elasticity in your skin when younger is better.

x

I lost nearly 6 stone and didn't have any baggy skin - slower you lose it the more it springs back. Plus you look younger than me, so I think the elasticity in your skin when younger is better. x

I'm 24 in 2 weeks xx

I hope not! I've had a big meltdown today and was really stupidly strict last week so I'm having a breather. Pushing it out of my mind tonight. Having a McDonald's and writing today off. Plus obviously I don't wanna lose too fast so a maccies will slow it down :p (good excuse)

Xx

This week I've found really hard. I've had McDonald's and a takeaway :( I'm a serial weigher and this morning I had lost half a pound. But after a cheese burger fries and garlic bread I'm worried for weigh in!
Also got a night out planned tomorrow.
I knew this would be a struggle whilst I'm off work. All I can think about is food :-(

Speed soup tomorrow!

I am the same, I am really good during the week then struggle and am less careful at the weekend. I am Gluten and dairy intolerant so can't have a lot of things anymore such as Mcdonalds cheeseburger =( but it does make it easier to avoid naughty foods.

You did so well last week though, I am sure a few days won't make too much difference and if it does have another strict week next week x

I'm 1.5 heavier today? Was ill on tues at weigh in so maybe that helped me weigh less on the scales? I've been to the gym twice this week to so could be weight from that? Either way I'm getting the slimmatea out tonight! No gains please!

oooo whats slimma tea xx

I'm 1.5 heavier today? Was ill on tues at weigh in so maybe that helped me weigh less on the scales? I've been to the gym twice this week to so could be weight from that? Either way I'm getting the slimmatea out tonight! No gains please!

Weight fluctuates naturally from day to day and if you've been going to the gym sometimes your body can be retaining a bit more water. I'm sure you're fine and it's not really a gain.

Weight fluctuates naturally from day to day and if you've been going to the gym sometimes your body can be retaining a bit more water. I'm sure you're fine and it's not really a gain.

I know it does but usually by half a pound and usually goes down a curve over the days but since Tuesday it hasn't even gone down just up. I weigh daily so I know my own pattern haha I know I shouldn't x

Back