Tanyalina's getting Leaner- SW Diary xxx

I weigh most day....i just don't let it set my mood...numbers bob up and down all the time..

You are doing great hun xxx

I can be a bit of a slave to the scales too hun :( i'm sure they talk to me when i walk in the bathroom lol

I weigh most day....i just don't let it set my mood...numbers bob up and down all the time.. You are doing great hun xxx

Thank you! I just would be so disheartened if the scales stay the same or gain because I put so much into it :/ scales were back to Tuesdays weight this morning so fingers crossed.

I can be a bit of a slave to the scales too hun :( i'm sure they talk to me when i walk in the bathroom lol

It's the first thing I think of in a morning. The scales live in my bedroom but don't work on carpet so I wake up and pick them up on the way to my morning wee then weigh when I've been haha :/

Hi, I noticed your amazing loss so far on your sig in other thread, so thought I would have a read through your diary and SW journey so far.

You are doing so well - I am subbing for inspiration!

Good luck with your WI this evening :)

Yesterday's menu: Breakfast- sultana bran with skimmed milk (both hex) Dinner- home made leek and potato soup Tea- prawn salad with raddish spring onion and 5 syns for ketchup and lighter than light mayo (make a seafood sauce) I was doing damage limitation for the chips I accidentally ordered at harvester on Sunday haha *oops*

How did you do at WI??

I maintained !
But star week arrived last night so this explains it!
But I went on an emotional binge. Oops.
Well I ate it all, felt really guilty, then I actually sat and thought about what I would have eaten on an emotional binge before I started slimming world, and still saw a huge difference.
What I ate:
A chicken triple sandwich from asda (27 syns)
And 100g of giant chocolate buttons (26 syns)

What i use to eat:
Maccies cheeseburger x2 family pack of Doritos, share bag of giant chocolate buttons, full fat fanta whole 2l etc etc

So whilst it wasn't good, it was better than before. But put it behind me and move on.

Well done for drawing a line Tanyalina.
Here's to a fabby loss this week xxx

I maintained !
But star week arrived last night so this explains it!
But I went on an emotional binge. Oops.
Well I ate it all, felt really guilty, then I actually sat and thought about what I would have eaten on an emotional binge before I started slimming world, and still saw a huge difference.
What I ate:
A chicken triple sandwich from asda (27 syns)
And 100g of giant chocolate buttons (26 syns)

What i use to eat:
Maccies cheeseburger x2 family pack of Doritos, share bag of giant chocolate buttons, full fat fanta whole 2l etc etc

So whilst it wasn't good, it was better than before. But put it behind me and move on.

Star week is so frustrating, the good thing is that you maintained :)

I love how honest your diary is and it's really inspiring to see that even when you go off plan a little, you have drawn a line under it and got right back on plan.

I hope you have a good week and a great loss at the end of it :D x

Well done on drawing the line and moving on. So many people get caught in the cycle of "I've been bad so I might as well just carry on being bad". Also well done on the maintain too. You'll definitely have a loss next week!

You're all great you really are!

Yesterday my brownies had a party. Burgers chocolate crisps the lot!
I had a burger oops!
But it was fate.. As I didn't manage to have any tea and was going to have a lonnggggg night (9pm-3am) in a&e with the mother in law so needed the energy! And hadn't had any other syns so I'm sure I'll be okay!
Mother in law had a fall, she's fractured 3 ribs and her knee, she's battered bruised and shocked but she's home and doing well considering.
Me on the other hand am now the walking dead at work, with star week in full swing craving crap crap crap!! Arghhhh
X

Hope your mother in law makes a full recovery soon! I find if I'm craving chocolate, usually an options hot chocolate will satisfy me or if I want carbs then I make some SW chips or wedges and have a HEA of grated cheese on them.

Back