Tanyalina's getting Leaner- SW Diary xxx

image-3637492858.jpg

Following on from my week 2-week6
This is week 2-week10 pic xx

Hope your mother in law makes a full recovery soon! I find if I'm craving chocolate, usually an options hot chocolate will satisfy me or if I want carbs then I make some SW chips or wedges and have a HEA of grated cheese on them.

I want a maccies nothing else will satisfy haha! and I've made chips but I'm crap at them :(

Your pictures are so inspiring, well done you x I had chips today as i couldn't venture out in the rain and thunder =( think i need to stock up on fresh food to stop this happening x

Thank you! Just write today off and move on. Count less syns everyday all week to make up for it and you'll be fine. Stock up on mugshots, fruit and mullers! Speed soups are a saviour for me too. I freeze and defrost when needed. Also slimming world chips ;) !!

Oh I'm a happy bunny! Now it's coming to the end of star week this morning, after staying the same last week and pretty much every day since, the scales have dropped down this morning! So my '2.5 stone lost before my birthday' mini target may still be in reach if I lose another 1lb before Tuesday according to my scales! (My birthday is Wednesday). I just now have to make sure my birthday celebrations this bank holiday weekend don't jeopardise it!

Wow- you can really see the difference in your pics from weeks 6-10. Incredible! You must be feeling fab?

Brilliant non scale victory too! I hope to be the same in a few weeks time too.

You are doing fantastic :)

Wow,well done! You can really see the difference.

P.s sorry to butt into your post but I am new to this and looking for feedback from other people doing slimworld as I am also starting on wednesday :)

Sent from my C6603 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hi Tanya! Just subscribing to your diary! I have been on and off SW for a while now but have become more strict over theast couple of weeks.

You are doing SO well so far and reading your diary helps with motivation :)

Hi I will be joining slimming world tomorrow ,so quite excited and now came across your progress which is amazing. Well done,you look fab! :)

Well done and happy birthday!

Lol, well it was your birthday so you just HAD to treat yourself! Ha... Also can you tell me if you do any exercise with your diet? :)

Back