~*~ Tanya's Maint Diary 2 ~*~ Fresh!

:happy096::happy096::clap::clap::clap::woohoo::woohoo:

Well done you!

And you've got plenty of time to prepare for next week. Any more and you'd be repeating yourself and getting more and more nervous .... it'll be fine, I bet you sail through. Remind us when it is won't you so we can all cross our fingers for you.

AND you're doing great food wise too! I think the cheese triangles you felt so bad about were probably better than the extra strong mints ... do you have a 'thing' for them or something? xx

Good to see you keeping well with it all

Well done you have done so fantastic

Thanks Adam, nice to see you around here again, how have you been?

Thanks jan! Of course I'll be reminding yous!!! I bet it's all I bang on about for the next 6days!! Lol
re the mints... Bought them Tuesday as I felt like a mint but obv can't just buy one mint! Lol and cuz they're just there in my bag I've been
munching them at my desk at work! But don't worry, they've all gone :)

Thursday 11th Feb

B- banana. sf shake.

L- stir fried chicken breast, thinly sliced carrot and red onion with bisto curry sauce and brown rice.

*slice of sultana cake
*ww lemon yog

D- sf shake.

*1.5 litres water
*1/2 can 7up free

------------------------------------------------

Making a cake at the mo for the old man down the club who i buy my eggs off (has his own little farm littlerally up the road! Cant get fresher than that hey! ;)) and he only likes sultana cake soooooo ive made him one today. Hope he likes it.

There was abit of mixture left over so ive poured the remaining mixture into a small round cake tin for the family .... i might try a bit tonight .... just ya know, to see if it tastes ok before i give it to him! haha :rotflmao:

Last edited:
Hope you enjoyed the cake ;) Looks like a good day even with that - well done! xx

Yeah, have to admit i was very proud of myself yesterday! I managed to have a little cake and then not go ott and think 'well sod it, ive had cake, ill have biscuits, chocoalte & crisps' so gold star for me i thinks! :rotflmao:

Weigh in day tomorrow! ooooooooohhhh! I feel alot better about myself this week, lets hope the scales can match it! I'd be happy with any loss! Really if i think about it i've maintained this weight (11lbs up) for a fair few weeks now which can only be a good thing that im managing to maintain but still, i want to lose it godddammit!!! :giggle:

Anyways today ....

Friday 12th Feb

B- banana. sf shake.

*1 jelly baby
*1 sweet from bassetts allsorts

L- chicken & red onion fritatta (sp?) with cucumber, tomatoe & lf soft cheese on the side.

*ww toffee yog
*thin slice of cheese

D- nothing. (busy making sausage rolls for the bf and making 3 lots of pastry for tomorrow - brother has decided sunday he wants a family day before he goes to Afghan so it'll be a little buffet with drinkies - ive gota make: quiche, sausage rolls, muffins, cupcakes, jam tarts .... so we can see already sunday is going to be a big bad day!)

*1.5 litres water

Last edited:
gold-star3.jpg

Will this do??? ;):):)

Well done on another really good day Tan and Good Luck for your weigh in tomorrow!
I can see Sunday's going to be a challenge but nothing you can't handle in the long run! xx

:giggle: That star is AWESOME!!! thanks jan! haha

anyways weigh in :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

First time on the wii says = +1lb.
second time says = sts
3rd time on my home scales says = -2lbs

..... What the hell?

I think i might class it as a sts as im recording weight loss on the wii but im sooo dissapointed in myself and dissheartened. I felt really good about myself and now this. I just know today i will end up eating myself silly.

Why can't i get this right? :cry:

I now have just 7weeks to get this damn 13lbs off :sigh:

saturday 13th feb

B- home made sausage roll. 3vienesse biccies. 7maoam strips.

*banana
*packet of monster munch
*1 slice of wholemeal bread with brown sauce & cheese
*2 mini eggs, 4 jelly babies, 6 bassets all sorts
*home made choc orange muffin & jam tart

D- Home made sausage roll. Packet monster munch. 1 stick of time out.

*1litre water
*too many v&c's :giggle:

------------------------

I just knew I would go mad with food and I ate breakkie straight after weigh in.

Wow - what a morning :( :sigh:

I just can't seem to get it right. I stay the same after what i feel has been a good week for me food wise - so dishearteneing.

Officially ott today. I cant even be bothered to pull myself back in as i know its guna be a bad day tomorrow too.

What a crappy end to a good week :(

Last edited:
Sunday 14th Feb

So today is the last day we will all (all as in mum, dad, little brother, brother & his gf, me & stevie, grandma and grandad) be together before my brother goes to Afghanistan :sigh: A sombre but happy chappy day.

So i have made sausage rolls, bacon & cheese quich, muffins, jam tarts, madiera cake. We also have a chocolate gateaux, lemon merange pie, prawn platter, chips, turkey, beef, gammon .....

So you can tell today is a little 'party' ... few drinks, good food. Im going to enjoy it and not feel guilty.

Hope youre all having a good weekend :)

Tanya, you HAVE done marvellous. My only criticism to you would be that goddarned WII......use it for exercise, fun and pleasure, but go out and buy yourself a good weighing scale and weigh at the same time each week.

Dont let it get to you chick, I honestly dont think the Wii's are as accurate as a proper weighing scale.

Sunday 14th Feb

So today is the last day we will all (all as in mum, dad, little brother, brother & his gf, me & stevie, grandma and grandad) be together before my brother goes to Afghanistan :sigh: A sombre but happy chappy day.

:sigh: :wave_cry: ..... Oooo tough one Tan :( ... I feel for you and all your family. It might not mean much but me, my husband and daughter all have 'Help for Heroes' stickers in our cars. A good friend of my daughter served in Afghanistan ... but that's another story .... if you think it would mean anything please tell your brother how proud we are of him and his colleagues. No matter about the rights and wrongs and the politics of the whole thing when all said and done they are our lads risking their lives for our country and I for one am damned proud of them!!!!!!!

Tbh - before I knew Pete (daughter's friend) I hadn't given the war etc much thought - it didn't affect me in any way, shape or form. But since knowing him I realise what it must be like for the family and friends and this has led to me feeling the way I do - which I've articulated above. I was also quite impressed that Prince Charles actually personally thanked Pete for what he's done for his country ;) xx

So ... Bugger the weigh in! ;):p xx

Phew, what a weekend!!!!! :D

So saturday i logged everything i think. Had a few vodkas saturday night.

Yesterday was such a lovely day. Ate farrr too much, drank faaaarrrrr toooooo much vodka! Bar one glass of diet lemonade when i first woke up it was all i drank all day, vodka & coke/lemonade! :giggle:

Today = hangover from hell. Tired and ive just ate rubbish!

Monday 15th Feb

B- 2 slices wholemeal toast with icbinb

2 packets hula hoop
snickers bar
3 digestive biccies
cheese
5jelly babies
10 jelly beans

D- steak marinaded in orange juice, lemon juice, olive oil, garlic & chilli. Sage and onion mccain wedges. green beans.

sounds like you had a great weekend! And you're soooo good listing everything. Good luck with knuckling down and I hope your hangover passes!

Ooo your dinner sounds yummy! Hope you're feeling okay ;) xx

Well i feel like poo today. Don't really know why - maybe its all the sugar and crap i munched over the weekend! :sigh: Still didnt stop me having a slice of the madeira cake i made this morning though did it?!!!!

Also had blood taken today for my tests to see if there is anything underlying as to why I'm losing my hair. Hopefully find out Thursday!

Anyways today:

Tuesday 16th Feb

B- banana. sf shake.

*slice of madeira cake

L- tuna with light salad cream sandwich. packet of crisps. 1 carrot.

*10 jelly beans
*another slice of madeir cake - grrr
*10 almonds.

D- pancakes.

*500ml water
*200ml apple juice

-----------------------------------

Today i have all my prep for my interview tomorrow do to. 7 competitences, 2 examples for each - i want to cry! I really dont think im guna be able to do this :(

Last edited:
Dear Tanya,

I know I'm only an occasional poster, but one thing is VERY clear about you.... you can do ANYTHING you set your mind to. Look what you've achieved with your weight loss - eight stone!!! Your interviews will be tough, they have to know they're getting the right person, but if they are looking for someone with smarts, determination, reliability and loyalty... you are most certainly their girl.

Good luck! xxxx

Aw thanks grover girl :)

I just dont think my head is really there to be honest. Been a bit of a weird weekend, got a lot of stress on me for tomorrow aswell.

But i am determined to stick to the SF plan religiously from tomorrow.

I WILL.
I WILL.
I WILL.
I WILL.
I WILL.

Back