~*~ Tanya's Maint Diary 2 ~*~ Fresh!

Cool thanks mary :) I had chicken today anyways as ive no fresh fish as baked that at gas 6 for 40 mins.

I just whizzed up my own breadcrumbs in the food processor using a slice of wholemeal bread and added some dry herbs ... :drool:

Im going to weigh in in the morning and take the result from that. I know it will be a gain but im sure i can get this on track. I have too :)

You're being very hard on yourself Tan ... you'll soon get back on track. ..... Now you have to tell me that too ;) :)

In tesco's they sell the river cobbler already lightly dusted - they're my favourites, nice big pieces too and only £2 ... YUM xx

Where abouts in tesco will they be jan?

Weighed myself this morning and some how I've managed to drop 5lbs over night!!

So weight is now 12st 2lbs which is a gain of 13lbs :)

Not too bad I guess.
I'm really enjoying being on the sf so much so I'm thinking of stocking up more as they're on a good offer at the mo!

-----------------------

So today i have decided to split my one meal (600cals) into two smaller 300cal meals as i think this will help me get through the weekend.

B- 2 small (and i mean bloomin small!!) bananas. SF shake.

L- 2 slices wholemeal bread (small loaf, 57cals a slice style) some lf soft cheese with garlic. turkey roll.

*2 gingernuts (96cals)
*1 chocolate teacake (75cals)
*5 squares of galaxy
*packet of quavers
*2 slices of cheese
*1 slice tiger bread with icbinb

Evening- SF shake & fruit with LF yog.

*1 litre water
*small glass diet coke

-----------------

so had a little pick today :sigh: Its always the weekends that i go to pot :sigh:

Last edited:
:eek: ive taken the plunge and changed my ticker! Hopeing thats another thing that will help me keep on track :)

Always better to weigh in the morning Tan - I can vary about 5 or 6 lbs through the day. A cup of coffee adds 2lbs to me!! SO it's always first thing, post wee, pre coffee for me ;)

The River Cobbler in our Tesco is in the prepacked fresh fish section. Not on the fresh fish counter but in the chillers where all the prawns & seafood sticks and smoked mackeral and stuff live.

I can't see you had that 600cals worth of meals either - you said you were splitting it into 2 but did you only have 1 of them?? xx

Ooops! So yup, only had that one 'meal'

Went out drinking :doh:
Got home very late and had some chicken nuggets and a slice of pizza! So im damn sure that was more than 300cals! lol

Even thinking of having chip shop chips tonight! :S

So today made a cake for another 16th birthday.

Sunday 7th Feb

B- pepperami. chocolate truffle heart.

*mini cheddars
*galaxy caramel cake bar

L- pork fillet with veg and roast pots.

*popcorn - popped myself lol
*2 triangles of toblerone

D- very late - some fried chips :eek: and a quorn burger (no bun!) slice of cheese. ketchup.

Ahhhhhhhh i knew my weekend would go to pot with the shakes :sigh:

No point kidding myself thinking im guna do it today cuz im not. Im hungover and just wana veg out lol

Tomorrow will be back on the sf shakes.

Last edited:
tanya my weekend went to pot as well, good friday and sunday, but saturday was a disaster. I went to vist my daughter and a girlie lunch led to a few drinks , to me eating the sweet stuff, met hubby later more drinks, and some spare ribs, been to get some slimfast products today so hopefully will be better this week. However going out early next saturday, drinking and a meal so expect next weekend might go to pot as well. All we can is keep trying.

We are aren't we Mary? I thought for a while there at least some of us/you had got a handle back on it but it doesn't seem to last long .... ah well - it's all a big learning curve for all of us. I don't want to call it a struggle if I can help it because it really isn't a negative thing - if you think about it we're all where we were hoping we'd be 12 months ago .. we just didn't realise then what staying here entailed :eek::)!!!

BTW Tan - it's February ;):) xx

BTW Tan - it's February ;):) xx

:giggle: :doh: lol!!!!

Yer right, it is a learning curve and at the end of the day we are are 'learning' whether we see it or not i guess.

dont think ill be having shakes today either. Just not in the mood. Im tired, bunged up and just wana eat crap home comfort food. :sigh:

----------------------------------------

Monday 8th Feb

B- 2 bites of a slice of stevies pizza from last night. 2 slices of tiger bread toasted with icbinb.

L- sub of the day (chicken tikka) on wheat bread, all the salad. Then me and stevie shared a bag of red sky crisps with some soft cheese dip (melted - i didnt like it so just had some crisps). Dairy milk bar (the thin ones, 110cal style)

*2 biccies
*chocolate teacake
*packet mini cheddars

D- oven baked chips with grated cheese. 2 slices of ham. tomato salsa. WW vanilla yog.

*7up free

Last edited:
just wana eat crap home comfort food. :sigh:
I've a bugger of a head cold and am off to my veg shop to get supplies to make a big pot of soup so I don't succumb to any 'crap food cravings'! I find if I have a supply of cooked veg/soup, or chicken/turkey pieces I'll grab that instead of rubbish...well, most of the time anyway! ;)

Awwwww Tan - hope you're feeling better soon :eek:(

Keep your eye on things though hon - you don't want to make yourself feel worse xxx

As you asked in my thread ... here you go .....

:asskick::asskick::asskick::asskick::asskick::whoopass::whoopass::whoopass::whoopass::whoopass::whoopass::asskick::asskick::asskick::asskick::asskick::asskick:

WE CAN DOOOOOO THIIIIIIIIIIS!!!!!!!!! xxxx

:rotflmao: Thanks Jan!!!!

Tuesday 9th Feb

B- banana. sf shake.

*6 extra strong mints

L- pork fillet cut into 10 little strips and done in the pan with fry light. Baked sweet potato, cooked carrots & 1 tomato. Bbq sauce on the side.

D- 1/2 sf shake. 2 slices ham, slice of cheese.

*1.5litres water.

*2 ex light cheese triangles.
*apple. Pear.

------------------

Feel extremely good today.
I ventured to the gym. Had in my mind i was going to get on the treadmill, put it at an incline and fast walk for 30mins. Which i did but only for 25mins :) as I then thought what the heck, and i sprinted the last 5mins :D :D :D :D

Guna try take a pic of it everytime i do it - aslong as theres not many people around else they may think im nuts! :giggle: More for personal reference really to see improvements. Saves me taking a pad & pen in with me just snap away on the phone! :giggle: (slow speed as walking it out from sprint)

32.59 mins
2.56km (just over 1.5miles)
271.8cals burnt

Edit: Feeling a little hungry this afternoon. Not sure whether its due to boredom or whether its cuz ive done exercise?! :sigh:

Attachments

• 9th feb.jpg
    9th feb.jpg
    32.8 KB · Views: 26
Last edited:
I'm not surprised you feel really good Tan - so you should! Sounds like a really good day. Good idea to take photos of the treadmill display ... hope you got through the feeling hungry bit okay this afternoon. xx

Managed yesterday afterall :D Go me! lol

Wednesday 10th Feb

B- banana. sf shake.

*6 ex strong mints

L- small baked sweet pot. fillet of cod. Cooked carrots, green beans & peas.

*1 apple, 1 WW Lemon & lime yog :drool:
*4 ex light cheese triangles :eek: (they are all gone now! lol Knew it was a mistake buying them!)

D- sf shake.

*1.5litres water
------------------------------------

Got my Initial recruitment test tonight for the specials!
Im sick with nerves!!!!!!! :( :sigh: :fingerscrossed:

Last edited:
I PASSED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:bliss::bliss::bliss::bliss::bliss:
:talk017:
:party0023:

I actually bloomin passed!!!!!!

Stage 1 complete. Now got an interview next wednesday at 8:30pm .... this is the toughest part. Only around 50% are successfull and i have less than a week to prepare!!!! :eek:

Back